Posted By
Phosphor
Sep 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello folks,
Yes, I have been "missing in action" since July, so thought I’d give you an update. We encountered all kinds of issues with the delivery of our DVDs, unfortunately all out of our hands, but the bottom line was they were delayed. I am very sorry if any of you ordered them and suffered through this delay. Will not happen again as they are no longer our supplier on any new titles.
"enhance", the Photoshop Elements How-to newsletter is gearing up and should appear later this year.
I have been swamped with the production of new DVDs for Photoshop and our PhotoshopWorld Conference, but I promise that I shall return starting this week with more of my tips for Elements.
Cheers
Dave

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JC
Jane Carter
Sep 2, 2003
Hi Dave, I just got mine, and it is playing right now on my Powerbook, I love it! Well worth the wait, thanks,
Jane
J
Jerry
Sep 2, 2003
Hi Dave, and welcome back. I have been searching the net for info on your Enhance Newsletter, since I read your BIO in Scott Kelby’s new book, and look forward to getting the first issue. I am new to the group, but will now have to do a thorough search of the archives to check your previous postings.

Thank You,

Jerry M.
Colorado
C
cookgreg
Sep 2, 2003
Dave-
I talked with you for some time in Seattle. I have yet to recieve a book I ordered there. They ran out and took orders and money anyhow. After a phone call, I still have nothing. Is there some dificulty with other back orders from there? Thanks,
Greg Cook
P
Phosphor
Sep 3, 2003
Greg,
Please email me with the book you ordered and any other info you have and I will look into it for you.

Dave

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections