JH
Posted By
Jeff_Henderson
Feb 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I too have the same problem, where when modifying IPTC data, the Date Created and the Date Modified become corrupt. I viewed the metadata in iView Media Pro and confirmed that the file is not corrupt, but Photoshop’s presentation of the data is somehow corrupt. Purging the cache on the folder the ‘corrupt’ file is located in and letting Photoshop CS rebuild the cache fixes the error, but only temporarily. If I modify the IPTC data on another file, the came problem reoccurs.

As far as I am concerned, there is a defect in Photoshop CS that Adobe needs to fix and distribute a patch for. Having to purge cache and rebuild every time you edit IPTC data is UNACCEPTABLE. HEY ADOBE, ARE YOU LISTENING?? Let’s get a patch for this problem ASAP!! I don’t pay $600 for software and expect this kind of bug to be left un-fixed for such a long time!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Feb 17, 2005
HEY ADOBE, ARE YOU LISTENING??

beuler? has anyone seen ferris beuler?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections