T
Posted By
tlabarbera
Feb 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After 16 years, Compuserve’s well-known and respected DTP Forum has moved to a new home:

<http://desktoppublishingforum.com/>

Discussion sections include: Layout & Design, All about Fonts, Photos/Bitmaps/Scans, Drawing/Vector Art, Print/Prepress/PDF, Web Publishing, Automating DTP, Business Issues, Computer Hardware, Other DTP Topics, etc.

Join us for lively discussions about the publishing arts–graphic design, layout, fonts, typesetting, working with images, color, prepress–everything you need to know to publish in print or on the web.

Hope to see you there…

Terrie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Feb 15, 2005
Hosted on Hormel Illudium Q-36 servers!
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 15, 2005
L
LenHewitt
Feb 15, 2005
Hi Terrie,

Nice to see you here, again. How’s the horse?
DM
Don_McCahill
Feb 15, 2005
spam?

Maybe Dave, but not one that bothers me. On topic and non-commercial. Lots of interest to people around here, and no charges (I think) to join.

Don
JJ
John Joslin
Feb 16, 2005
Terrie, I remember you (and Len) and a bunch of others from those innocent days in Compuserve.

Nice to hear from you – Must check out the new forum.
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 16, 2005
k sorry! 🙂
DM
Don_McCahill
Feb 16, 2005
Dave

No problem. At one time DTPForum was "the" Photoshop Forum, before the web became dominant. It’s like family. <G>

Don

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections