NC
Posted By
not.chdouglas.nomorespam
Jul 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I made an animated GIF in ImgeReady 2.0 (part of Photosshop 5.5). Works great on a test run. Works great in Netscape. Sucks in Internet Explorer. Characters lose graphhic serifs… and other important pixels. Ideas welcome.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
SpaceGirl
Jul 27, 2003
"Charles Douglas" wrote in message
I made an animated GIF in ImgeReady 2.0 (part of Photosshop 5.5). Works great on a test run. Works great in Netscape. Sucks in Internet Explorer. Characters lose graphhic serifs… and other important pixels. Ideas welcome.

eh? but it’s an image. Images are displayed *exactly* the same in both browsers. Can you put the image online somewhere? I have IE & Mozilla & Netscape & Opera on XP and on my Mac. I can take a look.

x miranda
NC
not.chdouglas.nomorespam
Jul 27, 2003
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:20:48 +0100, "SpaceGirl" wrote:

eh? but it’s an image. Images are displayed *exactly* the same in both browsers. Can you put the image online somewhere? I have IE & Mozilla & Netscape & Opera on XP and on my Mac. I can take a look.

http://itvpartners.com/indexanim.htm
C
corbin
Jul 28, 2003
"Charles Douglas" skrev i en
meddelelse

it looks like you haven’t cleaned up the edge on the pictures, that you have used.
…and just a hint….not all have White as standard background color, so put a ‘ bgcolor = #ffffff ‘ in your body-tag

Glenn
S
SpaceGirl
Jul 28, 2003
Explain why it only appears in IE then… I tested his page in both brwosers too… and he’s right. Something very odd going on.

"Glenn [Odense]" wrote in message
"Charles Douglas" skrev i en
meddelelse

it looks like you haven’t cleaned up the edge on the pictures, that you have used.
…and just a hint….not all have White as standard background color, so put a ‘ bgcolor = #ffffff ‘ in your body-tag

Glenn

C
corbin
Jul 28, 2003
"SpaceGirl" skrev i en meddelelse
Explain why it only appears in IE then… I tested his page in both
brwosers
too… and he’s right. Something very odd going on.

I don’t know, all I know is that if you clean your edges with, for example, the eraser-brush tool, you sometimes leave a shade of color, and IE will show that.

….but I don’t know why.

Glenn

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections