TS
Posted By
Trevor Somers
Aug 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does APE have layer stlyes such as overlay or screen or mulitply, or hard light, or soft light ect. ect. or are those commands only in Photoshop 7.0?

Thank you

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BB
brent bertram
Aug 28, 2003
Trevor,
Yes, in Elements 1 & 2 .

🙂

Brent
CS
Chuck Snyder
Aug 28, 2003
Brent, as usual, you’re a step quicker than I….

🙂

Chuck
BB
brent bertram
Aug 28, 2003
Chuck only beat me ’cause I was checking out Elements 1 . ( it’s not fair <G> )

🙂
BB
brent bertram
Aug 28, 2003
I thought you were first ?!

🙂
CS
Chuck Snyder
Aug 28, 2003
Well, on the website, my message was first, while on the newsgroup, yours was first. Shall we call it a tie??

🙂

Chuck
TS
Trevor Somers
Aug 29, 2003
Thank you Brent and Chuck for your insight.

Trevor
BB
brent bertram
Aug 29, 2003
You’re very welcome, Trevor, though I think we’d both deny having any insight in this particular case. Elements is a good app, and the cheaper you can buy it, the more proud you’ll be. <G>

🙂

Brent
PA
Patti Anderson
Aug 30, 2003
What language do you guys speak anyway? LOL…All these abbreviations are a language unto themselves, eh?

PE…E1…E2…PS7…The scary thing is I understand it! Well…most of it anyway. 🙂 I’m just learning PE2, but this forum is always enlightening.

Patti

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections