Posted By
NTD
Feb 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Tim,

All true. I’ve had similar experiences, helpful, friendly, but you need to keep checking.

That said, how many major software companies will even spend the time with a person to get something done and on a 1-800 number to boot?

Most of the others just give you a quick kick in the rear, or leave you on hold for a day or two….

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TB
Tim_Barwick
Feb 15, 2005
NTD said: "That said, how many major software companies will even spend the time with a person to get something done and on a 1-800 number to boot?"

Tough to argue with that, which lends itself to a suspicion of disorganization (I’m being generous, another word had come to mind) rather than Adobe deliberately making this non-revenue generating process difficult.

Maybe I shouldn’t suggest this but I’d happily pay $20 per transfer for a better process. Then I’m sure a bean-counter (I’m a former one so I understand how they think) would come along and say that wouldn’t come close to covering the costs involved and remove the concept entirely.

-=Tim=-

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections