uncle Tom
Aug 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Are there pre fabbed ICCs

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BB
brent bertram
Aug 24, 2003
There are ICC profiles supplied by manufacturers which are generic to their particular products, for example, Epson supplies a standard ICC profile with its 2400 Perfection scanner ( as well as the 1650, the 1680, the 1200, etc ) . Epson also supplies ICC profiles for some of its printers, to be used with specific media ( different papers ).
There are also purveyors who will create a custom profile for your device . Whether or not your particular situation can be addressed by these profiles very much depends upon the hardware and device driver you are using . Can’t be more specific without knowing what you need profiles for.

🙂

Brent
UT
uncle Tom
Aug 24, 2003
icc profile for a samsung 172T tft monitor.
BB
brent bertram
Aug 24, 2003
Now that’s a problem ! As you are no doubt aware, an accurate display profile makes life a lot easier in printing and editting images. The Adobe Gamma utility does not address the problem of calibrating and profiling LCD displays. Even if a profile existed for your display, the profile could not take into consideration component degradation over time ( which is why I profile my CRT every month or so ). A generic profile would be better than nothing, though . I suspect your only real free option is to contact Samsung and see whether they have such a profile, and then load that profile into Adobe Gamma and save it immediately as another name, to use with Elements. Hope this isn’t too confusing <G> .

🙂

Brent

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections