Posted By
jljones
Jan 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This just started happening:

I size an image in PhotoShop CS, example 5×7. I print it with an Epson 2200 using paper profiles made with Monaco EZ Color and profiles from other sources. All print images
larger than they should..

The 5×7 (sez PhotoShop) prints 5 1/4 x 7 1/4. Every time.

I uninstalled the printer software, shut down the printer, restarted, and reinstalled the printer software. No change.

I’m at a loss, guys. Anybody have a clue about what’s going on?

Thanks,

J. L. Jones

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

E
eyrse
Jan 23, 2005
Is it a windows system?

I think there is a piroity in printing. You need to where the " system " is over rideing what you want to do. If that isn’t it out put the file. Then print from that .

Steve E.

-Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:00:19 -0800, J. L. Jones
wrote:

This just started happening:

I size an image in PhotoShop CS, example 5×7. I print it with an Epson 2200 using paper profiles made with Monaco EZ Color and profiles from other sources. All print images
larger than they should..

The 5×7 (sez PhotoShop) prints 5 1/4 x 7 1/4. Every time.
I uninstalled the printer software, shut down the printer, restarted, and reinstalled the printer software. No change.
I’m at a loss, guys. Anybody have a clue about what’s going on?

Thanks,

J. L. Jones
J
jljones
Jan 23, 2005
I had recently set "borderless" as the printer default. So I deselected it, set "centered" and "minimize margins" as the default.

The prints now measure what they should.

This is the Epson 2200 software. Not impressed.

J. L. Jones

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections