Ed Wurster
Aug 23, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
"David L Cochran" wrote…
I need some one to please write me an Email and tell me how to write and
post a message then book mark it. I just wrote another message about a question I’ve been asking about but I do not know how to book mark it. My Email add is Please some one Email me with instructions. Fourms I’ve tried yeays ago with no luck and I’m having same old pbolems today too hard to use. Thank you o if you can answer my question over Email let me know.
David

Hi David…

Another way of saying bookmark is "favorites" or add to favorites. I think AOL uses "favorite places."

Look for a heart icon.

Ed

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NS
Nancy S
Aug 23, 2003
I sent David an email, however it was returned, "no such user"
B
BobHill
Aug 23, 2003
David,

Answers to topics posted here should be answered here, otherwise User to User format is defeated.

Bob
NS
Nancy S
Aug 23, 2003
Bob H,

I totally agree with and understand that, but the problem is he can’t figure out how to view the replies on the forum! Both Beth and I have tried to help him understand how to use the forum. He thinks no one ever replies to his posts…<sigh>

Nancy
DS
Dick Smith
Aug 23, 2003
Nancy,

I did email him and gave him a couple of tips, if I hear from him again I’ll make sure and remind him of that.

Dick Smith
NS
Nancy S
Aug 24, 2003
Byron,

Thanks, I actually had just been informed of the discrepancy. I don’t think I could give a better run down on how to use the forum than Beth already did via email to him though. That inability stops him dead in the water in as far as benefiting from the forum. Perhaps friend or family will aid him with a ‘hands-on’ session demonstrating the navigation of the site.
NS
Nancy S
Aug 24, 2003
Marty,

Yes, Beth send him an email several days ago about forum operation and how to find replies to his messages.

The problem with emailing someone with answers to their questions is that only one person is helped, perhaps there are several people who would like to know the answer and down the road that answer won’t be posted and archived for someone to find via a search. This case was a bit different however, in that David doesn’t know how to use the forum, it seems he only knows how to post. He has never seen (can’t find) the answers to his posts and thinks no one has replied, that was the topic of Beth’s email.

Marty, I’ve never seen anyone ridiculed for asking a question on this forum. Perhaps it would be good to put your hesitations aside and ask those questions…sharing and learning, that’s what the forum is for, and all about. It seems that Adobe is very generous with ‘space’ for the forum, I doubt you’d use it up 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections