AT
Posted By
Andrew Turek
Aug 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone suggest how to take the spectacles of the face of an otherwise attractive woman? They are rimless and have not much distorted the appearance of her eyes but there are reflections on the lenses.

Andrew

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JA
JoAnn Amerson
Aug 21, 2003
Speaking as a woman who wears glasses just to keep from walking into large walls……..Don’t take the glasses off of her. Just work on touching up the glare.

And I’d also like to dispel the false rumor about men not making passes at women who wear glasses. They do so!!! 🙂
M
Matt44
Aug 21, 2003
Can anyone tell me how to PUT glasses on an otherwise attractive woman 🙂 Let’s not be glassist! :ooh:
JF
Jodi Frye
Aug 22, 2003
geeze, glasses or no glasses, hmmmmm, I remember a day in school years ago…the biggest geek in the class took off his glasses…OMG..gulp …drop dead gorgeous ! I also remember a girl who was always squinting and she always seemed so confused. She came in one day with new glasses and again, OMG…her whole appearence took a turn for the better…sooooo, think it depends on the person. If your girl always wears glasses then I would have to agree to leave them on.
AT
Andrew Turek
Aug 22, 2003
JoAnn, the rumour may be false but it was started by a woman (Dorothy Parker, no less).

I get the feeling that I have touched a raw and un-PC nerve!

Andrew
NS
Nancy S
Aug 23, 2003
Andrew,

One way or another you will need to paint in areas that are stark white. Depending upon what areas are ‘missing’ there could be a few routes to try.

If part of one eye was missing; you could select with the lasso tool the good eye, copy it to a blank layer above, and then use rotate, flip horizontal. Decrease the opacity on this layer so you can see through a bit to the underlaying layer. Get the Move Tool and position the copy over the missing eye.

If just skin was supposed to be behind the bright spot, create a blank layer on top, use the clone tool (make sure the option of "use all layers" is checked) and sample near the spot for color and start laying it down over the spot. You’ll undoubtedly need to play with the opacity of the brush, decreasing it some. In fact, start with a fairly low opacity.

It is so hard to give more detailed thoughts not seeing the image. You can get some free webspace at pbase.com to post images to so people can see what you’re talking about.
DH
Dave Hamer
Aug 24, 2003
Marty

Boyz will always be boyz.
NS
Nancy S
Aug 24, 2003
Andrew,

You’re welcome, come back please with your experience.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections