D
Posted By
DotCom
Dec 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a guest coming over that wants to use my Adobe CS program to print something out. I have a guest account set up on my Windows XP computer so guests can’t snoop around in my computer. When through the guest account they launch Adobe Photoshop CS it states that this user doesn’t have activation privileges and to run the app from an admin account. Obviously I don’t want them to do that. I have tried to move the program to the shared folder and no go. Any advise on how to get this app to work through a guest account?
TIA
Peggy

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

M2
Michael 23
Jan 1, 2005
right click on the program icon, choose "run as"

Michael Evangelista
Southern Utah Web Design
www.suwebs.com

"DotCom" wrote in message
I have a guest coming over that wants to use my Adobe CS program to print something out. I have a guest account set up on my Windows XP computer so guests can’t snoop around in my computer. When through the guest account they launch Adobe Photoshop CS it states that this user doesn’t have activation privileges and to run the app from an admin account. Obviously I don’t want them to do that. I have tried to move the program to the shared folder and no go. Any advise on how to get this app to work through a guest account?
TIA
Peggy
D
DotCom
Jan 1, 2005
Thank you!

"Michael 23" wrote in message
right click on the program icon, choose "run as"

Michael Evangelista
Southern Utah Web Design
www.suwebs.com

"DotCom" wrote in message
TIA
Peggy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections