Posted By
hogleg44-40
Dec 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, All!

I came across the NAPP site today and I was wondering if it worth joining. Anyone here belong?
Is it a useful PS tool?

With best regards, Hogleg44/40

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Corey
Dec 17, 2004
"Hogleg44/40" wrote in message
Hello, All!

I came across the NAPP site today and I was wondering if it worth joining. Anyone here belong?
Is it a useful PS tool?

It’s worth it just for the break on the magazine. Plus you get other benefits too:
http://www.photoshopuser.com/benefit.htm

Peadge 🙂
JM
Joe Marcus
Dec 17, 2004
Hogleg44/40 wrote:
Hello, All!

Is it a useful PS tool?

Absolutely! It is a great resource not only for the magazine which is great – but for the web site resources. The online help desk is invaluable in a quick pinch and the forums are even better — well worth the $99. I have been a member for a year and a half.

Joe Marcus
Marcus Photography
1501 Spring Garden Street
Easton, PA 18042-3143
610-258-1407 – Phone
610-393-0792 – Cellular

http://www.marcusphotography.com

Creating outstanding images for Festivals & Events around the United States. Location photography for advertising, promotion, fireworks companies, theatre and concert.
S
subdude
Dec 17, 2004
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:25:33 GMT, "Hogleg44/40" graced us with:

Hello, All!

Is it a useful PS tool?

No doubt at all. Been a member for over 3 years and when I’m at trade shows, I’m always convincing people at the NAPP booth what a great value it is. I think I’ve help sign up as many people as Scott Kelby <BG>….

subdude

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections