S
Posted By
Scott
Dec 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok – I am creating a business postcard for a small pc repair business I am setting up.

What I am planning one side is going to be a screeshot of a desktop.

I have taken the screen shot and changed the image size to 104.5 x 145.75 and its still bmp or should I change it to tiff. Ok – know – what resolution should I change it to?

I gather I have to change it CMYK colour.

Cheers

Scott

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
Kingdom
Dec 2, 2004
Scott wrote in news:317uuiF37u9aoU1
@individual.net:

Ok – I am creating a business postcard for a small pc repair business I am setting up.

What I am planning one side is going to be a screeshot of a desktop.
I have taken the screen shot and changed the image size to 104.5 x 145.75 and its still bmp or should I change it to tiff. Ok – know – what resolution should I change it to?

I gather I have to change it CMYK colour.

Cheers

Scott

You need to talk to your printer company.

Thay will tell you what they like. It may be as simple as 600 dp1 jpg files – phone them.

Youth is wasted on the young!
WK
William Kazak
Jan 26, 2005
Do you understand the bmp and tiff and jpg format differences? It does not sound like you do? Does your printer need CMYK or RGB? Ask them.
DP
Des Perado
Jan 26, 2005
"William Kazak" wrote in message
Do you understand the bmp and tiff and jpg format differences? It does not sound like you do? Does your printer need CMYK or RGB? Ask them.
Do you understand how to post in Usenet?
No, thought not.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections