T
Posted By
Thierry
Nov 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop CS has been out for over a year now, when is the next release anticipated?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BD
Bobby Dogg
Nov 8, 2004
Who cares? What’s up with what you’ve got?
Software companies must LOVE upograde junkies. Gimme a shot, gimme a shot

BD
Still Using PS4 and producing Prize Winning Photos with it

"Ed Toerek" <.> wrote in message
Photoshop CS has been out for over a year now, when is the next release anticipated?
T
Thierry
Nov 9, 2004
I currently don’t have the full Photoshop, been using Photoshop Elements, but there are some features that Photoshop would provide that I currently don’t have. CS has been out for a little over a year now, and the time between the previous releases was about 18 months, so the next release is not unreasonable to anticipate. Before I lay out $600+ for CS, it would be nice to know if the typical release cycle is around a year and a half, and if so, for ME, it would be worth the wait to avoid the additional upgrade fee. Often newsgroups like this have people who are tuned into the rumor mill, and any insight like that would be appreciated.

But hey BD, thanks for your helpful response anyway.

"Bobby Dogg" wrote in message
BD

BD
Bobby Dogg
Nov 9, 2004
Fair enough, I can see your point. One day, I might even upgrade from PS4 myself!

BD

I currently don’t have the full Photoshop, been using Photoshop Elements, but there are some features that Photoshop would provide that I currently don’t have. CS has been out for a little over a year now, and the time between the previous releases was about 18 months, so the next release is not unreasonable to anticipate. Before I lay out $600+ for CS, it would be nice to know if the typical release cycle is around a year and a half, and if so, for ME, it would be worth the wait to avoid the additional upgrade fee. Often newsgroups like this have people who are tuned into the rumor mill, and any insight like that would be appreciated.

But hey BD, thanks for your helpful response anyway.

"Bobby Dogg" wrote in message

BD

A
Apprentice
Nov 10, 2004
There is an "early 2005" RUMOR at:
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0409adobecs20.html
🙂

"Ed Toerek" <.> wrote in news::

A
ATS
Dec 9, 2004
Where is a good place to get Photoshop? It cost so much retail.

TIA,
ATS

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections