F
Posted By
Fred
Oct 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve installed Pagemaker 7.01 on a new machine with XP and having all kinds of problems. I’d guess the problem is with XP since Pagemaker was not made to run on it. But I’m wondering if anyone has found a work-around solution for this problem….

When I try to convert a document to PDF (File>Print…), the PDF is created fine, but the text looks like code. (All the spaces are #’s, etc…. letters substituted.) Type size, etc. look fine, just the letters are scrambled.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JP
John Potter
Nov 14, 2004
Do you need to stick with PM? You can upgrade your PM to InDesign or upgrade from any version Photoshop to Creative Suite. I used PM for years but it has bugs, ID is great.

John

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 05:46:51 GMT, "Fred"
wrote:

I’ve installed Pagemaker 7.01 on a new machine with XP and having all kinds of problems. I’d guess the problem is with XP since Pagemaker was not made to run on it. But I’m wondering if anyone has found a work-around solution for this problem….

When I try to convert a document to PDF (File>Print…), the PDF is created fine, but the text looks like code. (All the spaces are #’s, etc…. letters substituted.) Type size, etc. look fine, just the letters are scrambled.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections