Can’t load Jigsaw Puzzle Effect 2.0 by Jon Carenza.

SM
Posted By
Steven Magryta
Aug 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I load it in to Photoshop Elements 2.0? What folder does the .atn file go?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JF
Jodi Frye
Aug 12, 2003
Steve, an ATN file is an action. PE2 does not have this option. It’s a full photoshop thing. However, there is a third party add-on which allows for actions. I don’t have it but it’s a book and CD ‘ Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements’ by Richard Lynch.
B
bluegaga
Aug 12, 2003
Steven…I think Ray R.(he often posts on Forum) gave me some info on this. If this doesn’t work, ask again for him to explain.

Follow this file path: My Computer>C:Drive>Program Files>Adobe>Photoshop Elements>Presets/Textures

You can move puzzle pieces out of puzzle like it is not finished yet. There are many interesting textures there.

I can’t find the URL on the tutorial…came from ePHOTOzine I think. This is where Ray could help.

Dorothy
R
Ray
Aug 12, 2003
Dorothy:

The file *.ATN are actions and cannot easily be incorporated in Photoshop Elements because there are commands in Photoshop that do not exist in Photoshop Elements (most likely the script will stop and say something like "Action cannot be executed"). Although I have, successfully on occasions, integrated some actions from PS7 to PSE, it’s complexe and for the time being, I don’t have the time to modify any.

Steven:

Jodi’s suggestion is your best bet. Although I was never successfull in integrating any new actions using Richard’s extension of PSE, I know it’s been done before, and some people around here will be able to provide help. But, keep in mind, if this action is specifically using Photoshop 6.0 or
7.0’s commands, it won’t run under PSE without minor / major modifications.

Ray
SM
Steven Magryta
Aug 13, 2003
Many thanks to Dorothy & Ray. You answered my question. I did find a puzzle effect and used it as described in ephotozine, but I did not know about the ability to change piece size.
Thank you,
Steven

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections