WP
Posted By
wendy price
Aug 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I successfully created a slide show with PSE 2.0, works just fine. However, it doesn’t function in IE 6 nor Netscape 7.01. I can opened it with acrobat reader 6.0 just fine however, whether it’s online of not the broswers will only open to the last photo and then stops there.
Any help to remedy this would be fine.
Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth Haney
Aug 12, 2003
This came up last week, too, but it was a side conversation on another thread I think. No, the PDF won’t work as a slide show viewable via a browser. It does have to be downloaded to the hard drive and then viewed. Let me go look; I think I just remembered which thread that was. Be back. Maybe.

Yup. Here it is:

Barbara Brundage "pdf slideshow on web?" 8/9/03 5:52pm </cgi-bin/webx?50/6>
WP
wendy price
Aug 13, 2003
Oh, too bad. If one was able to create a pdf slideshow which interacted with your browser just like a regual pdf file that would be fantastic. Hhhm, maybe that should be recorded somewhere within the help files. I was kind of wasting time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.
Thanks a lot Barbara, for taking the time to respond to my plight.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections