off topic but pertains to PS

Posted By
______
Oct 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m build a new machine asus mobo, lots of ram, this machine will be just for PS. Could I get some recommendations on the best video cards for PS? Thanks,
Peter

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
BCC
Oct 6, 2004
"PRM" schreef in bericht
I’m build a new machine asus mobo, lots of ram, this machine will be just for PS. Could I get some recommendations on the best video cards for PS?
Get a good 2D Card Like a Matrox.

Greets, BCC
TF
tony fling
Oct 9, 2004
BCC wrote:
"PRM" schreef in bericht

I’m build a new machine asus mobo, lots of ram, this machine will be just for PS. Could I get some recommendations on the best video cards for PS?

Get a good 2D Card Like a Matrox.

Greets, BCC
Yeah, Matrox Parhelia works great with photoshop!
A
AS
Oct 11, 2004
"tony fling" wrote in message
BCC wrote:
Yeah, Matrox Parhelia works great with photoshop!

It’s necesary only, if you need 3 monitors at once. Otherwise you could be fine with P650. The garphics processor is from the same generation as Parhelia, the difference is mailny in number of supported monitors (2 instead of 3), RAM amount and speed. I don’t believe it can be too slow for exclusively 2D graphics. Besides, P650 has a passive cooling system.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections