Posted By
n0gar
Sep 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DP
Des Perado
Sep 29, 2004
Dropping the can, with the lid loosened. Works for me.

""Guest"" wrote in message
news:uor6d.9740$
N
n0gar
Sep 29, 2004
We don’t need smart ass answers bitch.

"Des Perado" wrote in message

C
Corey
Sep 29, 2004
What we do need is for questions to be placed in the body of the message, not just the subject line.

Peadge 😉

"Des Perado" wrote in message

DP
Des Perado
Sep 30, 2004

So learn how to ask your questions correctly you twat.
JA
Jim A
Sep 30, 2004
Dear "Guest",

You must be wondering what’s wrong with asking the question in the subject line. It seems a fairly simple error to make. But the responses you have received, and given, don’t bode well for your chances of getting any help. There are many users of this forum who seem to lack
– a sense of humour/irony
– sympathy for the less well off mentally or inexperienced and have too much time on their hands, consequently writing pointless responses like this one.

Good luck with your quest.

Jim A
N
n0gar
Sep 30, 2004
Well the first response was not needed. They act like it’s a physical inconvience. It is a small problem. If the subject line says it all, why repeat it in the body?
"Jim A" wrote in message Dear "Guest",

You must be wondering what’s wrong with asking the question in the subject line. It seems a fairly simple error to make. But the responses you have received, and given, don’t bode well for your chances of getting any help. There are many users of this forum who seem to lack
– sympathy for the less well off mentally or inexperienced and have too much time on their hands, consequently writing pointless responses like this one.

Jim A
JA
Jim A
Oct 1, 2004
Yes – why indeed!

Sorry I can’t help with your query but try these sites

http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/index.html

http://www.myjanee.com/

I’ve found them useful in the past.

Regards,

Jim A
""Guest"" wrote in message Well the first response was not needed. They act like it’s a physical inconvience. It is a small problem. If the subject line says it all, why repeat it in the body?
"Jim A" wrote in message Dear "Guest",

Jim A
C
Corey
Oct 2, 2004
There is the Spatter filter under Filter>Brush Strokes, but it is mostly an "after-the-fact method, not one for paint-and-see. An alternative is to open your Brushes Palette (Window > Brushes) and select Scattering. Then adjust to suit your needs.

Peadge 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections