AP
Posted By
Anatoly_P
Sep 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I already tried to select the images in File Browser (the background becomes blue) as well as flag them. I still cannot use the image preview.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AP
Anatoly_P
Sep 26, 2004
Sorry, I did not carefully read the response from Chris Cox. I did not know that I have to select Automate from the File Browser menu, not from main Photoshop menu. Now when I select two images in file browser I see only one image twice in the 2(5×7) preview. How to see two selected images?
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Sep 26, 2004
Click on one of the images, and you’ll be able to select another one.
AP
Anatoly_P
Sep 26, 2004
I know, but what is the point of preview mode if I have to remember the file name of the second file? I thought, that if I have two files selected in the File Browser, the same files should appear in the Picture Package view.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections