CC
Posted By
Carol_Chor
Mar 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to use the rubber stamp to reproduce a confined area, i.e. the grass, but everytime I option click and start to paint, the stamp brings in other elements, like buildings, etc. that are adjacent to the grass. How can i control this ? Thanks, Carol

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AW
Allen_Wicks
Mar 6, 2004
Deselect the "aligned" check box on the stamp tool bar. And note that rolling your mouse will move the selection point as long as you hold the click. To get back to your original selection point, click again.
JS
John_Slate
Mar 6, 2004
What brush size are you using?

Try a smaller one.

Press the caps lock to see the size you are using, provided your preferences for brushes are set to precise.
SW
Scott_Weichert
Mar 6, 2004
Also be certain your strokes are being contained int eh source area. A long stroke will most likely more the source point off the area you want and pick up other elments.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections