P
Posted By
Phosphor
Mar 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
….adding this or linking to this? I like being helpful, but I like getting my money’s worth for doing so.

Will it disappear? Who knows? ‘cuz I sure as hell don’t.

"Print-shop HOWTO for Web-heads < http://byrdhouse.typepad.com/byrdhouse/2004/03/the_fine_prin t.html>
Great tutorial for Web-designers on setting up design jobs for print, such as business-cards.

Pantones are like web-safe colors for print. Your printer guy has a formula guide you can use. (Be aware, you will eventually desire your own pantone guide.) Your job is to choose colors from the swatches, which the printer can match exactly. You can specify these in your illustrator file by opening the pantone swatch library."

from BoingBoing < http://boingboing.net/2004_03_01_archive.html#10784053771396 5421>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 4, 2004
Only you know the answer to that!

:~O
P
Phosphor
Mar 4, 2004
….eeehhhh, why bother?
[Self-Edited. I offered some decent info here, but I yanked it, arbitrarily, accidentally, capriciously, or on purpose. I dunno…what did I do, and why did I do it?]
T
Todie
Mar 4, 2004
That’s not funny!
J
JasonSmith
Mar 4, 2004
HELP MY ADOBE IS BROKEN
P
Phosphor
Mar 4, 2004
You’ll have to fix it yourself, Jason.

The regulars are out back taking a smoke-break.

Call the union foreman, I’m sure he’ll be able to straighten things out for you.
L
LRK
Mar 4, 2004
Just do the right thing!
J
JasonSmith
Mar 4, 2004
ohgreatnowmyspacebarisbrokenagain.
B
Buko
Mar 4, 2004
HELP MY ADOBE IS BROKEN

Take two Naproxen and call us in the morning.
JS
John_Slate
Mar 4, 2004
Just do the right thing!

Oh no!

It’s Dr. Linda!
L
LRK
Mar 4, 2004
lol
RH
r_harvey
Mar 4, 2004
…eeehhhh, why bother?

I dunno.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections