BG
Posted By
Barry_Goldberg
Mar 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After upgrading to Mac OS 10.3.2 my Epson Stylus 2000P no longer has the full page set-up options it did in OS 9. Specifically, custom paper sizes are no longer available. At the suggestion of Epson, I installed the Epson printer pkg which is on disc three of the OS X software and which contains a Gimp-print driver for the Epson Stylus 2000P. While custom page sizes are now available in page set-up, the printer simply doesn’t function properly, moving very slowly and pausing for several seconds each time the print carriage crosses the page. In addition, black print is printed grey and the icon for the printer is somewhat blurry in the dock.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to how to get my printer to work properly, with custom page sizes available, while remaining in OS 10.3.2

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Cassen
Jun 30, 2004
Hi There,

I am having the EXACT same problem and have just posted to the forum before realizing you had already done so. I noticed you posted back in March. Have you found a way to solve this problem?

Thanks!
Melody

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections