AW
Posted By
Allen_Wicks
Mar 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using TimeSlips billing software since their version 1 from the 1980s. Excellent software but they focused very successfully on the legal profession many versions ago and dropped Mac support. I am concerned about the very old version that I still use in Classic mode [a] because I dislike going to OS 9 and [b] because when TimeSlips dies I will be scr*wed. It is time for me to buy modern billing software.

What OS X Time Billing software are folks happy with? I need the capacity to easily itemize in detail, but do not need a start/stop timer (because I always forget to stop the darn things). Ease of invoicing is most essential; I do not need huge client lists or sophisticated cost accounting analysis of any kind. Only the most basic of Project Billing capability is necessary, because I bill almost 100% by the hour. The ability to use different hourly rates based on client and/or activity is necessary.

I am willing to pay any reasonable cost; stability, good documentation and ease-of-use are far more important to me.

Suggestions will be appreciated!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hexebah
Mar 2, 2004
Have you seen Project Timer Allen?

<http://www.scriptsoftware.com>

Initial setup of clients then it’s pretty much go.

Chip
AW
Allen_Wicks
Mar 3, 2004
Thanks, I will try it out.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections