MA
Posted By
MARIO ALVARADO
Aug 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I am working on a project where I have down loaded hundreds of photos from the internet. I thought elements 2.0 would help me make a panoramic set up and it seems it does. My project would have multiple panoramic strips of individual pictures (collage).How can I merge seamless all the strips, one then one below that one and so on. How can I create a border before the first Panoramic strip and then after the last one. It would be creating eventually a poster size image of many of these panoramic strips up to about 8 rows. Can anyone outthere advise me on how to go about this? you can e-mail me also at I greatly appreciate it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth Haney
Aug 9, 2003
Mario, my project wasn’t as extensive as yours, but a couple of months ago I had about six shots I’d taken and wanted to merge them into one large image. When I took the pictures, I set it up for three merges in each of two rows. The panorama feature just couldn’t handle that, so I did it manually. I think it was much faster in the long run, because I didn’t have to go back to square one and start over every time one of them didn’t look the way I wanted it to. Experiment a little doing it without using panorama. I don’t think you’ll find it all that hard – assuming your images cooperate.
MA
MARIO ALVARADO
Aug 10, 2003
Thanks Beth, I know not to waste time now, if someone else has any advise please send it through. Enjoy your day everyone.
Mario

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections