R
Posted By
Radiorick
Oct 16, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My wife has Photoshop Elements 5.0 installed on her computer in Ohio and on one in Florida. She has spent many hours sorting and arranging pictures while in Ohio for the summer. She wants to continue working on them while in Florida. Beside the picture files what files do I need to copy to take to Florida so that she doesn’t have to start her work over?

Thanks,

Rick Morrison

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TC
tony cooper
Oct 16, 2007
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:32:48 -0400, "Radiorick" wrote:

My wife has Photoshop Elements 5.0 installed on her computer in Ohio and on one in Florida. She has spent many hours sorting and arranging pictures while in Ohio for the summer. She wants to continue working on them while in Florida. Beside the picture files what files do I need to copy to take to Florida so that she doesn’t have to start her work over?

You might go to http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/ , register, and post your question under Photoshop>Photoshop Elements>Technical Issues

The people who read those forums are more likely to deal with Elements questions.
T
Tacit
Oct 16, 2007
In article ,
"Radiorick" wrote:

Just the picture file. Nothing else.

Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
J
Joel
Oct 17, 2007
"Radiorick" wrote:

Thanks,

I have no idea what you want to do?

1. If you want to take the photo between Ohio & Florida then just take them with her.

2. If you want to know how to take just the photos without computer.. well, then you can always burn to CD/DVD or external hard drive

3. If she is already left for other state .. then you too can BURN the photos to DVD then MAIL to her.

4. Or you can sign-up for a Photo Hosting site so you can upload the photos to your site, then having her and anyone you give permission to view or download from your site.
J
Joel
Oct 17, 2007
"Radiorick" wrote:

Thanks,

Oops! please discard other message.. I didn’t know you mean to COPY the Photoshop Element. You may want to bring the Photoshop Element (or make a copy of it) to other state so she can INSTALL, because COPYING won’t work.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections