Posted By
makhan10
Oct 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,
i have Photo Explorer 8 SE & Photo Express 5 SE, i dont know if the task i need can be done in it or not, as i have not explored these fully yet.

i am looking for a software which can merge 2 or 4 different images, scanned from scanner into one image as shown below

|———|———–|
| | |
| img3 | img4 |
|——–|———–|

new image

new image contains, img1 on top left, img2 on top right, img3 on bottom left and img4 on bottom right.

These images shouldnt overlap each other, but instead lay side by side.

Please recommend a simple software which can do it, as i am not graphics experts, dont recommend PhotoShop or GIMP which is my beyond my technical capability.

i can do it in windows paint brush, but its quite time
consuming and cubersome task in paint.

May God give you and your family more success and happines in this life and life hereafter.

thanks and have a nice day and pleasant evening.

Mohammad.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
Joel
Oct 11, 2007
makhan10 wrote:

<snip>
Please recommend a simple software which can do it, as i am not graphics experts, dont recommend PhotoShop or GIMP which is my beyond my technical capability.

Neah! I recommend neither Photoshop nor Gimp, but whatever you have should do… and who know the one you are afraid to try may be an easier one.

I have never used windows paint brush but I guess it should be able to do this simple test, but may not give the good result. All you need to do is creating a larger canvas that can hold 4 or more individual image, then just drag & drop or add/merge to the larger canvas should do.

Since you use windows paint brush then you should know more than I do as I have never opened it since Windows v3.x or so which I opened about 1-2 times.

May God give you and your family more success and happines in this life and life hereafter.

Well, I don’t know about God as I haven’t got anything from him/her yet <bg>, but kinda scary to hear all goodie that I no longer have (retired, many illness, just spent 2 days in hospital, had small surgery, and taking around 15 pills daily to be alive)

Mohammad.
X
xenophon
Oct 11, 2007
"makhan10" wrote in message
hi,
i have Photo Explorer 8 SE & Photo Express 5 SE, i dont know if the task i need can be done in it or not, as i have not explored these fully yet.

i am looking for a software which can merge 2 or 4 different images, scanned from scanner into one image as shown below
|———|———–|
| | |
| img3 | img4 |
|——–|———–|

new image

new image contains, img1 on top left, img2 on top right, img3 on bottom left and img4 on bottom right.

Umm, not to put too fine a point on it, but the name of this newsgroup is "alt.graphics.photoshop." Notice that last part? If you’re not looking for Photoshop help here, you might find more success Googling on "photo montage" or "photo collage," or else asking on another less specifically oriented newsgroup.

scott

<<::snip::>>

Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
———————————————————- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
———————————————————- http://www.usenet.com
R
Rob
Oct 11, 2007
xenophon wrote:

"makhan10" wrote in message

hi,

|———|———–|
| | |
| img3 | img4 |
|——–|———–|

new image

Umm, not to put too fine a point on it, but the name of this newsgroup is "alt.graphics.photoshop." Notice that last part? If you’re not looking for Photoshop help here, you might find more success Googling on "photo montage" or "photo collage," or else asking on another less specifically oriented newsgroup.

scott

<<::snip::>>

Photoshop CS3 File >Automate >Photomerge will do exactly what you want. 🙂

Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
———————————————————- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
———————————————————- http://www.usenet.com
U
usenet
Oct 12, 2007
makhan10 wrote:

hi,

<http://hugin.sourceforge.net/>

http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
T
Talker
Oct 13, 2007
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 04:56:41 -0700, makhan10
wrote:

hi,

|———|———–|
| | |
| img3 | img4 |
|——–|———–|

new image

Mohammad.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re looking for. The others have posted links to software that merges several pictures into one picture to give you one large picture. Like if you took four pictures of a large painting, one of the top left corner, one of the top right corner, one of the bottom left corn, and one of the bottom right corner, then, merged them into one large picture. Is that what you were looking for?
I got the impression that you were looking for something that would take four different pictures of four different objects, and then place two of them side by side on top, then the other two side by side underneath the top two pictures. The end result being four different pictures on one page. Is that what you were looking for?

Talker

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections