Posted By
Reza_Saheban
Feb 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.
Goto (Don’t click on it, instead copy and paste it into your browser) <http://www.geocities.com/rezasaheban/FH.jpg>
As you see I want to design a 3 page catalog.I imported a tif from PS(Photoshop) into FH10 (Freehand10) but when I want to put guide line over it, it goes behind the picture, how can I put guide line on the picture? You can’t see any guide because they are behind the picture.I want to show folding and crop and I need to put my guide line over it, what’s your suggestion? As you know we don’t have this problem in PS or Corel Draw.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JW
Jay W Walden
Mar 3, 2004
Hi, Reza!

This may sound ridiculously simple…but have you checked the "Layers" pallette to see where the "Guides" layer is positioned in relation to the layer which holds your image? You may or may not know this (if you do, I hope you don’t feel insulted), but you can grab the Guides layer and drag it up or down into any position you want. By default it sits as the bottom-most layer. Put your cursor on it, hold-click, and drag it to the top of the other layers. Now, you should see the guides on TOP of the image.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections