R
Posted By
rbethune
Sep 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Most Mac programs allow you to toggle through your open document windows by hitting Command-tilde.

If I open a bunch of images in Photoshop 7.0 on the Mac, I can do the Command-tilde thing, but only until I do anything else. Once I’ve done some other mouse click or keystroke, Command-tilde goes away and won’t come back.

That makes it really a pain to sort through a bunch of images.

What’s going on? Why does it do that? How do I make it behave itself?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed Hanni8gan
Sep 26, 2007
wrote:
Most Mac programs allow you to toggle through your open document windows by hitting Command-tilde.

If I open a bunch of images in Photoshop 7.0 on the Mac, I can do the Command-tilde thing, but only until I do anything else. Once I’ve done some other mouse click or keystroke, Command-tilde goes away and won’t come back.

That makes it really a pain to sort through a bunch of images.
What’s going on? Why does it do that? How do I make it behave itself?
Use Command-Tab or Command-Shift-Tab.
T
Tacit
Sep 26, 2007
In article ,
wrote:

Command-Tilde means "show the composite color channels." I’m rather surprised it ever rotates through the open windows at all; it shouldn’t.

Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections