MB
Jul 23, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
worth checking out

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roberto
Jul 24, 2003
"MB" wrote in message
worth checking out

Where? Not that I can see at computerarts.co.uk, anyway. And on that subject – anyone know what happened to all the fine PS tutorials they used to have there?

Ian
M
myJanee
Jul 24, 2003
In article <8uITa.90420$
says…
"MB" wrote in message
worth checking out

Where? Not that I can see at computerarts.co.uk, anyway. And on that subject – anyone know what happened to all the fine PS tutorials they used to have there?

Ian

Yes, actually i do. Well.. if i’m not mistaken, that is! They are now being put into Digital Photography Techniques, a new magazine.
Always me, Janee

http://www.myjanee.com for Janee’s PS Tutorials and PS Resource Links, Janee’s Monthly Art Challenge, Gallery, and more!

If you like my answers or my website, you may want to have a look at my books! Photoshop Elements 2: Most Wanted, PS 7: Professional Photographic Techniques, and PS 7: Trade Secrets. Read about them at http://www.myjanee.com/graphiccreations/publications.htm
M
MB
Jul 24, 2003
apparently they are gonna be available again soon?

"IanStJohn" wrote in message
"MB" wrote in message
worth checking out

Ian

B
Bernie
Jul 24, 2003
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:35:28 +1200, "IanStJohn" wrote:

"MB" wrote in message
worth checking out

Ian
I read (either on that site or in the mag) that they are redoing the site and they will back, but over a period of time…..
D
David
Aug 3, 2003
With any luck, they will be…. 🙂

"MB" wrote in message
apparently they are gonna be available again soon?

"IanStJohn" wrote in message
"MB" wrote in message
worth checking out

Where? Not that I can see at computerarts.co.uk, anyway. And on that subject – anyone know what happened to all the fine PS tutorials they
used
to have there?

Ian

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections