ML
Posted By
Marilyn Lee
Aug 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thank you, Bob, for taking the time to write the step-by-step instructions for creating an orb like the one you did for Challenge 25. I tried it out using my colored llamas picture (to which I added several more llamas) and it came out just great! The swirly llamas looked like gaudy seals. So I edited my summertime seal picture, took away his bottle of Coke and gave him a "llama beachball" instead. Wish you could see it. It was so colorful and just perfect.

I learned lots of new techniques from you that I hadn’t known before, including the "stamp visible" which I’d never heard of before, as well as the Polar Coordinates filter. I would NEVER have experimented with that one on my own. I don’t know how you got the routine all figured out. Amazing!

Anyway, sorry I’m so slow saying "thanks." By the time I checked back on the Challenge 25 thread, it had almost disappeared from the first screen. But wanted you to know that your help was much appreciated.

MLee

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Aug 3, 2003
Marilyn, you are very welcome! Glad to be able to share.

The "llama beachball" sounds wonderful. Maybe it could make an appearance in a future challenge — hint, hint…

Should you see anything else I’ve done and wonder "how did he do that?" feel free to ask.

Bob
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 3, 2003
. . . and wonder "how did he do that?" feel free to ask.>>>

Oh, you may live to regret that statement! 🙂

Seriously, thank you. I would love to take you up on your offer. Learning about Elements is so much fun, and learning from the experts is icing on the cake!

MLee

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections