R
Posted By
RoS
Sep 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can I keep an existing installation PS CS2 while trying out PS CS3 at the same time? CS2 is on drive ‘D’ and I was thinking of installing CS3 on ‘E’. I’m anxious to avoid any conflicts and if I decide not to proceed with CS3 would want CS2 to behave exactly as it does now. Has anyone tried this?

Tia,

RoS

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Rob
Sep 12, 2007
RoS wrote:
Can I keep an existing installation PS CS2 while trying out PS CS3 at the same time? CS2 is on drive ‘D’ and I was thinking of installing CS3 on ‘E’. I’m anxious to avoid any conflicts and if I decide not to proceed with CS3 would want CS2 to behave exactly as it does now. Has anyone tried this?
Tia,

RoS
yes
J
Joel
Sep 12, 2007
"RoS" wrote:

Tia,

RoS

Yes, that is what I am having at my end. I don’t plan to keep the CS2, but because I have been pretty sick in the past few months to have energy to remove the CS2 yet. But since I have plenty of disk space so I lets it has free rental for few more months.
JB
just bob
Sep 18, 2007
"RoS" wrote in message

I’ve had lots of problems. Bridge2 wants to launch Cs3, etc. I use a lot of Batch and Image processor tasks in CS2 and despite all suggestions, CS3 totally wrecked CS2 for me. I had to uninstall CS3 and CS2 and reinstall CS2. I’ve got CS3 on another machine and I’m going to learn and migrate my workflow this winter in my slow season. Oh, and get a faster computer because CS3 is a slug compared to CS2.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections