J
Posted By
Jerry
Sep 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using PS CS3 and have downloaded some additional styles and gradients from Adobe Photoshop Exchange. I placed these in what I thought was the right folders in PS. The problem is that they do NOT show up in the styles or gradient pallets. How do I get them to show in the pallets??

Thank you

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ragnar
Sep 12, 2007
Jerry wrote:
I am using PS CS3 and have downloaded some additional styles and gradients from Adobe Photoshop Exchange. I placed these in what I thought was the right folders in PS. The problem is that they do NOT show up in the styles or gradient pallets. How do I get them to show in the pallets??
Thank you

When you have copied the new actions into the correct folder, you need to go to the Styles palette and click on the tiny arrow that opens the Styles menu. Choose ‘Load Styles…’ and select the style you want to appear. Ditto for Gradients.

That’s how it’s done in CS so I guess CS3 is the same.

HTH
🙂
J
Jerry
Sep 13, 2007
Fantastic, I do appreciate the info.

"Ragnar" wrote in message
Jerry wrote:
Thank you

When you have copied the new actions into the correct folder, you need to go to the Styles palette and click on the tiny arrow that opens the Styles menu. Choose ‘Load Styles…’ and select the style you want to appear. Ditto for Gradients.

That’s how it’s done in CS so I guess CS3 is the same.

HTH
🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections