T
Posted By
TimK
Aug 31, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using CS2 and have some largish TIFF files of aerials, about 42 megs. They open fine in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer but when I open them in Photoshop they are squeezed at the sides. Is there some setting I’m missing that causes CS2 to open these without keeping the proportions constrained? Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

EH
Ed Hanni8gan
Aug 31, 2007
TimK wrote:
I’m using CS2 and have some largish TIFF files of aerials, about 42 megs. They open fine in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer but when I open them in Photoshop they are squeezed at the sides. Is there some setting I’m missing that causes CS2 to open these without keeping the proportions constrained? Thanks!
Look at Image>Pixel Aspect Ratio. Make sure it’s set to Square. If it happens on all of them you may want to Reset it.
T
TimK
Aug 31, 2007
"Ed Hanni8gan" wrote in message
TimK wrote:
I’m using CS2 and have some largish TIFF files of aerials, about 42 megs. They open fine in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer but when I open them in Photoshop they are squeezed at the sides. Is there some setting I’m missing that causes CS2 to open these without keeping the proportions constrained?
Thanks!
Look at Image>Pixel Aspect Ratio. Make sure it’s set to Square. If it happens on all of them you may want to Reset it.

<tips hat>
Much obliged!

Worked like a charm

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections