GD
Posted By
Grant Dixon
Aug 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Pete downs for being last months artist. For all of us it was a great treat to see his work.

Thank you Pete!

Grant

Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

Alexander Osborn (1888 – 1966)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
Nancy S
Aug 1, 2003
Pete,

I agree, Grant. Good stuff from Pete who is very original 🙂

Nancy
ML
Marty Landolt
Aug 1, 2003
PETE,
It was an enjoyable Challenge. Your humor has tickled me and your serious side has surprised me but both I like very much.
Marty
ML
Marilyn Lee
Aug 1, 2003
Pete – Your gallery pictures were indeed beautiful. I hope it’s okay with you that I printed out several of the pages to put in my album to enjoy for years to come. I found the stop-action picture of the bird in flight simply amazing, although my absolute favorite was picture A7 of the heron wading in the shallows where you could see his feet down in the water. Of course, picture C9 was also stand-up gorgeous, too . . . Thanks for sharing your pictures with us, and also for sharing a little bit about you. I, like everyone else, always look forward to seeing what different ideas you will come up with on the Challenge.

Marilyn
I
IreneK
Aug 1, 2003
Thanks from me too, Pete. It was nice to see a bigger collection of your images, because I joined this ng only few weeks ago and haven’t seen many of the Challenges yet.

Irene K.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections