Posted By
A Kirk
Jul 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Andy, this is how you can do it.

Copy the picture by selecting it. In PE, click Select>All.

With your Word open, click Edit>Paste Special. This will bring up a window that will have several options, one of which will be Picture. Choose this.

It will then paste the picture into the document.

You can move the picture by clicking on it with your mouse. If you want to resize the picture, you can go to Format>Picture and it will bring up another window that shows the dimensions.

You can type in the dimensions you want.

Hope this helps.

Al

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 31, 2003
Thanks Dick ! Good to know
ML
Marty Landolt
Aug 2, 2003
DICK,
I’m trying to learn more keyboard shortcuts so appreciate those you gave here. I miss my old template that I used with Word Perfect. Wish I had one with Elements and/or Microsoft Word.
Marty
DS
Dick Smith
Aug 2, 2003
"I miss my old template that I used with Word Perfect. Wish I had one with Elements and/or Microsoft Word."

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a "cottage industry" to me. <g>

Dick
L
lgreen2001
Aug 2, 2003
Al……….

I have no Paste Special option when I select a photo (not even a grayed out one)……only Paste Into and this gives me no options……have no idea where it "Pasted Into"……

I do have the photo selected and I do
have Word open……

Any ideas why this would not work for me?

Thanks,
Lynn
KL
Kenneth Liffmann
Aug 2, 2003
Lynn,
I came across this just now on the HP site and it may serve your purpose with a minor modification: importing a logo into your Microsoft Office documents
Add a logo to documents you create in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint®.

Download and extract a logo.
With your document open, click the Insert pull-down menu. Select Picture, then click From File. Find your picture file and double-click it to add it to your document. Drag the corner handles in or out to resize the picture. Hold down the Ctrl key while sizing to maintain the objects’ original proportions.
Click and drag the picture to move it.
Ken

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections