SW
Posted By
Steven Wandy
Aug 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there anyway to uninstall/remove Device Center from my computer? It is not something that I will be needing/using and I wish to remove it. Thanks
(Please don’t post messages about the current size of hard drives – I already got two of those on the Adobe forum.)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
garypoyssick
Aug 20, 2007
You can make it not show, Steven. It’s in preferences somewhere — the startup I think. There’s a big list of checkboxes that show things in favorites, such as Bridge Home, and other Favorite items for the default workspace.

One of those checkboxes is Device Central. It will still be running, it just won’t show.

gary in tampa

On 8/18/07 5:31 PM, in article ,
"Steven Wandy" wrote:

Is there anyway to uninstall/remove Device Center from my computer? It is not something that I will be needing/using and I wish to remove it. Thanks
(Please don’t post messages about the current size of hard drives – I already got two of those on the Adobe forum.)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections