BH
Posted By
Beth Haney
Jul 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Nancy’s right, Barbara, except I suspect it may be too late! (Something to keep in mind for next time, though.) Your face in the image is just "there" and part of the picture. If your face is reflected in a part of the window that doesn’t include the main subject, you can probably make use of the Clone tool and eliminate it. If it’s covering the main subject, there may not be much you can do, because you have digital information about your face there instead of about your subject. You can’t really get "something" out of "nothing." There are a lot of brilliant people on the forum, so somebody may come to your rescue with instructions. In the meantime, playing around with the Clone tool and trying to replace the image of your face with bits and pieces of your subject matter may be the best you can do.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

LK
Leen Koper
Jul 31, 2003
Be a little proud of yourself.
Thus you don’t have to remove the reflection.

Leen
B
breault3
Jul 31, 2003
Thanks all. I will work on the cloning. I love this forum. BJB
DG
David Gairo
Aug 1, 2003
An additional thought for the NEXT time!

If your camera accepts filters, a polarizing filter will remove reflections from glass (and water) when shooting at different angles.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections