ML
Posted By
Mea Lane
Jul 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently switches from Windows ME to Windows XP, and now my printed photos and text are soft. I am using the same software (Photoshop 6.0 and Photoshop Elements) and printers (hp DeskJet 882c and LaserJet 1200). What happened?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

PD
Pete D
Jul 30, 2003
Mea,

Forgot a step in getting to that page. After drivers and downloads I think that is where it had a place to select XP Op system.
ML
Mea Lane
Jul 31, 2003
I have done all of the requests for driver updates and am currently using the most recent drivers. I copied the images to Adobe Illustrator, and added text in that program, and got a somewhat better image and sharp text. I think the problem is in the Adobe Photo programs running under XP, or some other conflict with the new computer (Dell 8300). Anyone else have this experience?
NS
Nancy S
Jul 31, 2003
Mea,

I also have a Dell 8300 running WinXP Pro with PSE and don’t have that problem. (The help files defied me… even though I use IE6, so made do with a workaround).

Nancy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections