PK
Posted By
Peg keeney
Jul 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like a step by step method on how to prepare and image so that it can be made into a slide….I keep getting teeny tiny picturew with big black backgrounds,,or pic that are too big
thanks Peg

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth Haney
Jul 30, 2003
Would you more clearly define "slide" please, Peg? If you’re asking about how to make a traditional slide, like comes from a camera, you can’t. But I suspect you know that. What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe that would be a better place to start.
ML
Marty Landolt
Jul 30, 2003
BETH,
I am really curious about this "slide" stuff since I am trying to learm more about printing them. I’ll keep an eye out, but doubt if Peg means that kind of Slide.
Beth, you are so helpful and patient with new people we should give you a basket and call you the ‘Welcome Lady’
Marty
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 30, 2003
I’m having a mellow day. 🙂 And I’m bored because it’s too danged hot to do any of the other stuff I should be doing!
ML
Marty Landolt
Jul 30, 2003
BETH,
…."danged hot"… I seldom if ever hear that word (danged). My Dad never cursed but would say dangit on rare occations like the time he was planing a board and cut the end of his thumb off.
Marty

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections