Progress bar false readings PS8 or OSX issue?

Z
Posted By
zoozx
Feb 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Printing with a Epson wide format printer from PS8 with images 400 mb and up. My question is this, when you print from " PS print with preview" & hit print, you go into the epson driver window to select media type, quality, inking, bla bla bla.
When your done, you hit print again. Very cumbersom, printing in OSX & PS but that’s for another day.
Here is the issue,… A small progress bar window opens next and the progress bar is pegged all the way to the right, meaning finished. I sit in this window for 10 – 30 minutes While image is being ripped in PS I guess. Why is the progress bar not showing progress?
After this window finally closes, I go into the epson print window for the printer that has another progress bar. This one actually works. How come this one works and the other one doesn’t? Apple issue with X or Adobe issue with PS8, Epson issue?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AS
andrew_spiering
Feb 20, 2004
That is actually a Apple issue or epson issue. If you called adobe tech support they would tell you to contact apple or epson.
Z
zoozx
Feb 20, 2004
Funny,
If you call Apple, they blame Adobe or Epson. If you call Epson, they blame Apple or Adobe.
GP
Graham_Phillips
Feb 20, 2004
Blame it on Microsoft.
J
JasonSmith
Feb 20, 2004
I blame myself.
B
Buko
Feb 20, 2004
I blame my cat.
JV
John_Vitollo
Feb 20, 2004
What computer? Ram? Harddrive Space?
Z
zoozx
Feb 20, 2004
Great,
Now you have me wondering if my Greenwing Macaw is the problem……. He says not but he lies at times.
B
Buko
Feb 20, 2004
My cats always look guilty, so I know its their fault.
Z
zoozx
Feb 20, 2004
Happens on Both G4 1.25 gigs ram 100gigs free disk space & G5 2.5 gigs ram Over 100 gigs of free disk space.
G5 in OSX.2.3
G4 in OSX .3

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections