PS CS – Javascript Error on Scripts > Layer Comps to PDF?

MB
Posted By
Mike_Boreham
Feb 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Joe,
Did you ever get a fix for this?
I have just hit the same problem, when I try to run Dr Browns Image processor script…’javascript plug-in can’t be found"
I am using my laptop away from base, so can’t compare with my desktop, or reinstall PS. I haven’t ever tried to use the Dr Brown script on the laptop before so it may never have worked from the start, whereas the desktop has always been fine with it.
When I get back I’ll have look for this javascript plug-in on the desktop, there certainly isn’t one in the laptop.
Mike

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MB
Mike_Boreham
Feb 21, 2004
I just got home and have re-run the CS installer from the CD and it’s fixed the problem. Didn’t uninstall anything, just ran it on top of whats there. Plug-ins etc all stayed in tact and in the same place but now Dr Brown works again.
There is no findable "javascript plug-in", but as Chris Cox explained on another thread the CS installer puts it in ….somewhere.
AB
andee_bower
Apr 14, 2004
I am running into the same problem running on Panther. Upon digging around, I found all scripts located in the following directory which seems to be the proper placement:

/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS/Presets/Scripts/

But no dice on any of the scripts being located by Photoshop CS.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections