NG
Posted By
nospam_google
Aug 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Probably not related to digital photography, I have encountered weird prolem with displaying pixels in Photoshop 7 (PC, Windows XP). This is probably due to some kind of setting or color profile, but cannot find what it is.

Symptoms: Grain looks grainier and when look closer (see pic below) with magnifiying glass, where pixels became very large and visible, I can see kind of "embossed" edges. When I play with profiles etc., I can make it dissapear, but not for my working purposes (for example it would dissapear when selected "desaturate 20% monitor" and few more such settings.)

Looks fine in another applications (Image ready, ACDsee etc.)

Please help! It looks horrible! 🙁

This is zoomed in (1600%) digital photo of blue sky. Screen captured and saved as gif.

http://www.theskyfactory.com/temp/pixels.gif

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NG
nospam_google
Aug 31, 2004
Oh, I am just looking at this picture on another computer and I cannot see anything wrong with it! That means it not realy prohotoshop realted. Still need help though!

Thanks
Skotak

(Radim Schreiber) wrote in message news:…
Probably not related to digital photography, I have encountered weird prolem with displaying pixels in Photoshop 7 (PC, Windows XP). This is probably due to some kind of setting or color profile, but cannot find what it is.

Symptoms: Grain looks grainier and when look closer (see pic below) with magnifiying glass, where pixels became very large and visible, I can see kind of "embossed" edges. When I play with profiles etc., I can make it dissapear, but not for my working purposes (for example it would dissapear when selected "desaturate 20% monitor" and few more such settings.)

Looks fine in another applications (Image ready, ACDsee etc.)

Please help! It looks horrible! 🙁

This is zoomed in (1600%) digital photo of blue sky. Screen captured and saved as gif.

http://www.theskyfactory.com/temp/pixels.gif

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections