kenpangborn
Jan 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry the link didn’t go last time.

http://www.krpconsulting.net/nav01/ticket_01.jpeg

Can anyone spot IF there is an alteration?

Is it Doctored?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

F
Farlo
Jan 2, 2004
(Kenpangborn) wrote:

Is it Doctored?

Absolutely! It’s grossly obvious. You are lucky that the guy gave you a break instead of having you arrested. Next time you won’t be nearly so lucky, with the heavy security at airports these days.

I suggest that you go buy an almanac next time and keep that with you. While you are waiting in those long lines, it will help pass the time.

Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon
W
web2457k
Jan 3, 2004
"Farlo" wrote in message
(Kenpangborn) wrote:

Is it Doctored?

Absolutely! It’s grossly obvious. You are lucky that the guy gave you a break instead of having you arrested. Next time you won’t be nearly so lucky, with the heavy security at airports these days.

I suggest that you go buy an almanac next time and keep that with you. While you are waiting in those long lines, it will help pass the time.

How is it altered? Where precisely was it doctored?
F
Farlo
Jan 3, 2004
"" wrote:

Look in your almanac.

J
john
Jan 3, 2004
In article , Farlo
wrote:

"" wrote:

Look in your almanac.

*sputter*, LOL! And keep that almanac right by the box cutters.
W
web2457k
Jan 4, 2004
"Farlo" wrote in message
"" wrote:

Look in your almanac.

Is it too had to define what part of the image is doctored?
R
robgauteir
Jan 4, 2004
(Kenpangborn) wrote in message news:…

Is it Doctored?

Pangborn posted this bogus boarding pass to "prove" that he went to Cuba. The first time he posted it, it had someone else’s name on it. Then he began to change it. The version in the link is the final version and it has his name misspelled. To see who you’re dealing with here go to http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com. He was also elected an OFFICIAL Kook of the Month
http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html. Catch a glimpse of his mug here, too http://www.gate.net/~liz/fathers/
JK
JP Kabala
Jan 4, 2004
Aside from the fact that neither American Airlines nor Continental go to Cuba?

While it is possible (for someone with Canadian or UK passport, but not a US citizen) to book a AA or CA flight to the Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica or the Caymans
with a connection via AeroCaribe or other small charter carrier, CA, AA, AE, and AC
flights do not/can not disembark in Cuba…not today, and not since the 60’s. You can fly from London to Havana, but not from Miami to Holaguin.

That’s not Photoshop, that’s Road Warrior 101 and 9th grade social studies. But the Photoshop is clumsy, too. The person who did the alteration didn’t pay
attention to paper textures and ink properties.

"" wrote in message
"Farlo" wrote in message
"" wrote:

Look in your almanac.

Is it too had to define what part of the image is doctored?

JL
Jackie Laderoute
Jan 4, 2004
On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 03:58:36 GMT, "JP Kabala" wrote:

While it is possible (for someone with Canadian or UK passport, but not a US citizen) to book a AA or CA flight to the Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica or the Caymans with a connection via AeroCaribe or other small charter carrier, CA, AA, AE, and AC flights do not/can not disembark in Cuba…not today, and not since the 60’s. You can fly from London to Havana, but not from Miami to Holaguin.

Be careful, JP – AC flight 988 flies from Pearson to Havana. 989 flies back. And a lot of Americans book through Toronto.

http://havanajournal.com/travel_comments/P660_0_6_0/

Unless, of course, you were using AC incorrectly to abbreviate AeroCaribe instead of Air Canada? That’s QA (which I would have thought was Qantas, but that’s QF).

😉

Jackie

< o \"/ Don’t play cat and mouse with me! ( —@ ) ()-() < o /"\ Jackie Laderoute (o o) ************************************************************ *****/\o/\
F
Farlo
Jan 4, 2004
(jjs) wrote:

Look in your almanac.

*sputter*, LOL! And keep that almanac right by the box cutters.

ROFL! Yes, I forgot!

F
Farlo
Jan 4, 2004
(Robert Gautier) wrote:
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Thanks for the tips! His own actions pretty much marked him straight off.

JK
JP Kabala
Jan 4, 2004
This is what comes of being lazy. 😉 Actually, I was using AC incorrectly to
mean American Connections (the annoying little regional planes leased by AA in some markets) rather than Air Canada…. (LOL) I forgot all about Air Canada–
which is dumb, because it’s a pretty nice airline and I actually ended up on an
Air Canada flight less than a month ago. ("Air Canada: We’re just like you, only more polite." 🙂 )

The pictured boarding pass listed an American Airlines flight from Miami to Holguin— according to both AA and a good friend in the travel
biz, no such flight exists.

And, sure, I’m aware that even US citizens can connect via international carriers to all
sorts of places that US carriers won’t/can’t go-(there’s some creative bookkeeping
required, because sometimes you can’t actually pay for the flight in US currency,
but it can be done–travel agents who do it regularly know all the workarounds)–but AFAIK
those carriers would still issue their own boarding passes, not American Airlines’
or Continental’s.

"Jackie Laderoute" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 03:58:36 GMT, "JP Kabala" wrote:

While it is possible (for someone with Canadian or UK passport, but not a US citizen) to book a AA or CA flight to the Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica or
the
Caymans with a connection via AeroCaribe or other small charter carrier, CA, AA, AE, and AC flights do not/can not disembark in Cuba…not today, and not since the 60’s. You can fly from London to Havana, but not from Miami to Holaguin.

Be careful, JP – AC flight 988 flies from Pearson to Havana. 989 flies back. And a lot of Americans book through Toronto.

http://havanajournal.com/travel_comments/P660_0_6_0/

Unless, of course, you were using AC incorrectly to abbreviate AeroCaribe instead of Air Canada? That’s QA (which I would have thought was Qantas, but that’s QF).

😉

Jackie

< o \"/ Don’t play cat and mouse with me! ( —@ ) ()-() < o /"\ Jackie Laderoute (o o) ************************************************************ *****/\o/\
W
web2457k
Jan 4, 2004
"JP Kabala" wrote in message

Oh yes? And The DO sir, for CHARTERS!

While it is possible (for someone with Canadian or UK passport, but not a US citizen) to book a AA or CA flight to the Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica or
the
Caymans with a connection via AeroCaribe or other small charter carrier,
CA, AA, AE,
and AC flights do not/can not disembark in Cuba…not today, and not
since the
60’s. You can fly from London to Havana, but not from Miami to Holaguin.

That’s not Photoshop, that’s Road Warrior 101 and 9th grade social
studies.
But the Photoshop is clumsy, too. The person who did the alteration didn’t pay attention to paper textures and ink properties.

Maybe just MAYBE you could check a few things. There are essentially TWO travel agencies LICENSED in Miami to operate charters to Cuba. They contract with American Airlines and Continental Airlines to provide the flights. SO all of your GREAT information is 100% WRONG! Again Americans CAN travel to Cuba LEGALLY if they apply to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) for a LICENSE to travel. Who can go? Well there are many categories that CAN LEGALLY GO to Cuba. ONE just ONE is those who have RELATIVES in Cuba CAN go for a family visit. (Educational, religious, scientific groups can also go) What is PROHIBITED is TOURISM!

Now the QUESTION presented was one about PHOTOSHOP……….. Can we PLEASE confine the discussion to the IMAGE being altered? PRETTY PLEASE and not your Second Grade social studies.

There are ways to examine an image such as the one on the link and see IF it was altered. THAT was the question PLEASE????????? The buttwipe who is now HERE using the name Robert Gautier is really a famous NET STALKER named David Moore. HE claims he has ABSOLUTE PROOF it was clumsily ALTERED… THAT was the question. I was seeking some help in answering that allegation. He didn’t say the original was altered but that the image was altered in PHOTOSHOP!
W
web2457k
Jan 4, 2004

The pictured boarding pass listed an American Airlines flight from Miami to Holguin— according to both AA and a good friend in the
travel

Have thius EXEPORERTG OF ALL EXPERTS call ABC travel in Miami who arranges the charters!

And, sure, I’m aware that even US citizens can connect via international
carriers to all
sorts of places that US carriers won’t/can’t go-(there’s some creative
bookkeeping
required, because sometimes you can’t actually pay for the flight in US
currency,
but it can be done–travel agents who do it regularly know all the
workarounds)–but AFAIK
those carriers would still issue their own boarding passes, not American
Airlines’
or Continental’s.

God how can somebody be so damn POSITIVE yet be so COMPLETELY and ABSOLUTELY WRONG?

http://www.abc-charters.com Phone number is:1-866-4abc-air

You will see that the flights ARE by that flight number and Carrier. The Flight is American Eagle out on Mondays, and the Saturday return was on Continental.

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY must ask, if you call ask for Ana Limia she books those charter flight to Cuba.
W
web2457k
Jan 4, 2004
"Robert Gautier" wrote in message
(Kenpangborn) wrote in message
news:…

Is it Doctored?

Pangborn posted this bogus boarding pass to "prove" that he went to Cuba. The first time he posted it, it had someone else’s name on it. Then he began to change it. The version in the link is the final version and it has his name misspelled.

Well now you have made the claim in here that the image is DOCTORED IN PHOTOSHOP……

The people here should know.. Not some IDIOTIC "THERE ARE NO FLIGHTS TO CUBA FROM THE UNITED STATES" crap.
Let’s get to the ISSUE at hand..

HAS THAT IMAGE BEEN "DOCTORED" by in PHOTOSHOP? Not the rest of your psychotic Crap Moore.

YOUR credibility rides on it being "OBVIOUSLY ALTERED/"

Is it?
W
web2457k
Jan 4, 2004

"" wrote in message

He claims NOBODY from American can go to Cuba. He claims you must fly through Arbua or some such. He says that he has a close friend "HIGH UP" at American Airlines who tells him there are NO such flight to Cuba.

The easiest thing to do is check to see if anyone has ever made that claim. No. It didn’t happen. In your humiliation you’ve created another lie Kenneth Pangborn.

Yes he did DAVEY boy. He says American can ONLY go if they go from some other country! NOT TRUE! First of all unless you are in one of the groups that are exempted you CANNOT go from ANY country. But if you are one that is eligivle for a LICENSE from OFAC, you can go from Miami on several charter flights. There are essentially two charter companies that operate regular flight to Cuba, to Havana and Holguin. B ut as the world’s FORMOST EXPERT on EVERTING about Cuba, Davey, I suppose you already knew that with all your massive dealing with Cuba.

The American Eagle Flight DOES go to Cuba every Monday morning. And on Saturday
evenings there is a flight to Cuba and Back by Continental.
http://www.abc-charters.com

Phone number is:1-866-4abc-air

This is not proof that YOU went to Cuba Pangborn.

Well Davey as long as you LIE your rear off nOITHING wopuld ever be proof. A simple call to the TOLL FREE number will tell.

Moore claims "NO SUCH PLACE EXISTS" and the boarding pass image was "HEAVILY ALTERED IN PHOTOSHOP." He also laughingly claims in that newsgroup that EVERYONE in the Cuba Newsgroup supports HIM as their HERO! How he constantly has to correct Spanish phrases I use which he claims refer to sexual parts on women.

There is no post by Davey or anyone anywhere that
corroborates your claim

Which part Davey? That you claim "EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF CUBA?" A flawless understanding of Spanish, enough so to correct Native speakers?
And imply you are an EXPERT on ALL things Cuban? Enough to dispute people BORN there? Huh Davey? Have you forgotten that even earlier today you made the claim that a Spanish phrase I used referred to the sexual parts of a woman? HUH DAVEY?

It’s all simple with your BS about the image being altered. Then can ABC travel as ASK if I was on the flight’ Just to help you dumbbutt, that was Flight 9514 on The 10th of November. The one the idiot claims does NOT EXIST because he checked with a friend who is an EXECUTIVE of American Airlines.

So much for the bullcrap claims of your pal that there are "ABSOLUTELY NO FLIGHTS FROM THE US TO CUBA."

http://www.Cuba-usa.com/travel.html

"And American airlines has NEVER flown to Cuba!" NEVER!!!!!~!! And Continental Airlines has NEVER flown into Cuba!"

http://www.cubatravel.org/flights.htm

Small problems Davey, first that link shows flights on American on Fridays but one of the other Travel agency charter groups to Holguin by BOTH Continental and American Eagle. So much for his BS.

So NEVER in the history of aviation has Continental or American flown to CUBA, and they don’t NOW according to your EXPERT buddy who KNOWS this intimately.

Recall his claim NO FLIGHTS TO CUBA from the United States!!!! NOT EVEN ONE!

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/2003/diciembre03/vier19/51aero.h tml

So the claim is ZERO flights to Cuba and specifically NONE to Holguin EVER!

Since October 2001, the American Eagle airline alone has offered 175 charter flights from Miami airport to the cities of Santiago, Holguín, Camagüey, Cienfuegos, Havana and Guantánamo. Several other flights
K
kenpangborn
Jan 4, 2004
OSTED!03183755!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.photoshop

Aside from the fact that neither American Airlines nor Continental go to Cuba

Oh REALLY? YOiu are POSITIVE of this are you? ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN?

May I expect your apology, or shall I expect more BS.

While it is possible (for someone with Canadian or UK passport, but not a US
citizen) to book a AA or CA flight to the Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica or the Caymans with a connection via AeroCaribe or other small charter carrier, CA, AA, AE, and AC flights do not/can not disembark in Cuba…not today, and not since the 60’s. You can fly from London to Havana, but not from Miami to Holaguin.

Do you realize NOW how WRONG you were? I bet not! The SMALL of your post does not have the armoa of one adult enough to admit an error.

The person who did the alteration didn’t pay attention to paper textures and
ink properties.

I am not sure which is more amusing your claim that there are "NO" dlights from Miami to Cuba, OR that Neither American Eagle not Continental fly there. or your IDIOTIC claim that Americans can’t fly there.

While it is true that American "TOURISTS" cannot go there there are several classes of people who CAN legally travel to Cuba. One is those who have relatives in Cuba. Religious groups can go, those who go for educational purposes, those going for scientific of political purposes. But my bet is that with all your "profound expertise" on Cuba you will ague that as well.

I think in first place is your claim that in viewing a JPEG image you can determine the paper type and ink on the image. Do you do this as a stand up act? Will you be doing the Tonight Show anytime soon with it?

I HAD rather expected a somewhat profesisonal response that might deal with the p[ixels in the field near the name since my nemesis Moore claims it has been "heavily altered." I didn’t get that what I got is another usenet crank blowing off smoke on a subject he is completely ignorant about. If you are not prepared to speak about Photoshop, just blow off will you?
K
kenpangborn
Jan 4, 2004

The pictured boarding pass listed an American Airlines flight from Miami to
Holguin— according to both AA and a good friend in the travel biz, no such flight exists.

THis "expert" friend of yours isn’t playing with a full deck..

AGAIN

http://www.abc-charters.com/pages/flights.asp

If you notice the flight DOES exist! Sp your close "freind" is a FOS as you are with your claim that NO U.S. Airline has flown to Cuba since the 1960’s!

Actually several U.S. airlines fly there on a regular basis as arranged by charters through certain licensed travel agencies
in the U.S. They are approved by OFAC
(Office of Foreign Assets Contol) of the Treasury Department.

carriers to all sorts of places that US carriers won’t/can’t go

Again bad misinformation. You can go to Canada and take a charter flight from Toronto, but unless you have a "License" from OFAC you are committing a felony.

(there’s some creative bookkeeping
required, because sometimes you can’t actually pay for the flight in US currency, but it can be done–travel agents who do it regularly know all the workarounds

There are NO "legal" "workarounds."

but AFAIK those carriers would still issue their own boarding passes, not
American
Airlines’ or Continental’s.

You really should check before you spout such BS as fact!

Too bad you couldn’t stick to the Photoshop question. But with your claim that *YOU* are able to determine paper type and ink type from a JPEG image is just too laughable to deal with in a serious way.
K
kenpangborn
Jan 4, 2004

The pictured boarding pass listed an American Airlines flight from Miami to Holguin— according to both AA and a good friend in the travel

Really?

You REALLY checked with American Eagle? Who was it? The janitor or the latrine attendant?
JK
JP Kabala
Jan 5, 2004
plonk
"" wrote in message

The pictured boarding pass listed an American Airlines flight from Miami to Holguin— according to both AA and a good friend in the
travel

Have thius EXEPORERTG OF ALL EXPERTS call ABC travel in Miami who arranges the charters!

carriers to all
bookkeeping
required, because sometimes you can’t actually pay for the flight in US
currency,
workarounds)–but AFAIK
those carriers would still issue their own boarding passes, not American
Airlines’
or Continental’s.

God how can somebody be so damn POSITIVE yet be so COMPLETELY and
ABSOLUTELY
WRONG?

You will see that the flights ARE by that flight number and Carrier. The Flight is American Eagle out on Mondays, and the Saturday return was on Continental.

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY must ask, if you call ask for Ana
Limia
she books those charter flight to Cuba.

F
Farlo
Jan 5, 2004
"" wrote:
HAS THAT IMAGE BEEN "DOCTORED" by in PHOTOSHOP?

Yes. It is grossly obvious.

B
Bozo
Jan 5, 2004
Farlo wrote:
"" wrote:

Of course it is grossly obvious. It is also grossly obvious that the image was doctored with Photoshop and not any other image editor.

F
Farlo
Jan 5, 2004
Bozo wrote:

Of course it is grossly obvious. It is also grossly obvious that the image was doctored with Photoshop and not any other image editor.

Thank you, Mojo Jojo.

T
tacitr
Jan 5, 2004

Is it Doctored?

Yes. Badly.

Furthermore, Continential does not fly to Cuba, and there is no regular scheduled commercial flight between Miami and Cuba at all.

It’s a fake. A really, really bad fake.

Rude T-shirts for a rude age: http://www.villaintees.com Art, literature, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more:
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
F
Farlo
Jan 5, 2004
Lookit this folks, got this death threat anonymously:
——————————————————-
Received: from www.futureworlds.it ([212.66.104.81])
by worldnet.att.net (mtiwgwc16) with ESMTP
id <20040105104526016009sjfve>; Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:45:26 +0000 X-Originating-IP: [212.66.104.81]
Received: by www.futureworlds.it (Postfix, from userid 1011) id F02D41F0F54; Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:45:21 +0100 (CET)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software. Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at .
To:
Subject: PHOTOSHOP ALTERATION
Message-ID:
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:45:21 +0100 (CET)

You had better SHUT UP about the shit you know NOTHING about or your KIDS may not come home some day.
————————————–

We all know who sent it. He sent me a bunch of them, all through anonymous remailers – which aren’t that anonymous, but whatever.

F
Farlo
Jan 5, 2004
Addendum to the death threats (He sent seven!):

Not only is it a felony to send death threats over the internet, but it’s very cowardly as well.

I’ll just delete the rest unread. It’s just more spam.

F
Farlo
Jan 5, 2004
It is kinda cool though – in a truly pathetic way, now I have a fan!

Fanboy, fanboy! Woot!! m}^_^<Y

JK
JP Kabala
Jan 5, 2004
I got some ugly abusive mail as well.

Killfiled. Will report it to proper channels
if it happens again, but I’m hoping to pretend
I never heard of him at all for the rest of my life.

I frankly don’t give a hoot about his travel or lack
of same. Don’t much care about his feuds with other
people, or lack of same, either. (Except where he
threatens you, Farlo. That’s wrong. We don’t always
agree, but you’re usually fun to play with. :-))

The guy’s clearly a nutcase. Asks for opinions
then becomes nasty if you offer one. :-p
Waste of effort and bandwidth.
W
web2457k
Jan 5, 2004

After making a long laundry list of TOTALLY FALSE FACt claims about travel to Cuba this is the best response.

Have this EXPERT OF ALL EXPERTS call ABC travel in Miami who arranges the charters!

And, sure, I’m aware that even US citizens can connect via
international carriers to all
bookkeeping
required, because sometimes you can’t actually pay for the flight in
US currency,
workarounds)–but AFAIK
those carriers would still issue their own boarding passes, not
American Airlines’
or Continental’s.

God how can somebody be so damn POSITIVE yet be so COMPLETELY and
ABSOLUTELY WRONG?

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY must ask, if you call ask for Ana
Limia
she books those charter flight to Cuba.

plonk

So no RETORT to being absolutely wrong on every claim you made in insulting and attacking me? So I prove you wrong and you RUN? No answer with I am sorry I was wrong? No Ooops? Just PLONK?
W
web2457k
Jan 5, 2004
"Farlo" wrote in message
"" wrote:

WHERE? HOW?
W
web2457k
Jan 5, 2004
"Tacit" wrote in message

Is it Doctored?

Yes. Badly.

Furthermore, Continential does not fly to Cuba, and there is no regular scheduled commercial flight between Miami and Cuba at all.

Okay take a look at this link.

Care to correct yourself?

They are CHARTER FLIGHTS…………….. The airlines that fly from Miami to Cuba are American Eagle, Delta, Continental, and United.

See also

http://www.marazulcharters.com/cgi-bin/travel/charterservice s/schedule/displ ay.v2.cgi

Now, WHAT is the basis for your claim the image is altered?
W
web2457k
Jan 5, 2004
"Farlo" wrote in message
Addendum to the death threats (He sent seven!):

Not only is it a felony to send death threats over the internet, but it’s very cowardly as well.

I can tell you who is doing it. The same guy trying to prove I didn’t go to Cuba.
J
Jimmy
Jan 6, 2004
"Farlo" wrote in message
Lookit this folks, got this death threat anonymously:
——————————————————-
Received: from www.futureworlds.it ([212.66.104.81])
by worldnet.att.net (mtiwgwc16) with ESMTP
id <20040105104526016009sjfve>; Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:45:26 +0000 X-Originating-IP: [212.66.104.81]
Received: by www.futureworlds.it (Postfix, from userid 1011) id F02D41F0F54; Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:45:21 +0100 (CET)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software. Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at .
To:
Subject: PHOTOSHOP ALTERATION
Message-ID:
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:45:21 +0100 (CET)

You had better SHUT UP about the shit you know NOTHING about or your KIDS may not come home some day.
————————————–

We all know who sent it. He sent me a bunch of them, all through anonymous remailers – which aren’t that anonymous, but whatever.

I would forward this threat to your local District Attorney’s and request their help in resolving the issue. If they are unable to help you directly, they may be able to point you in the right direction to get this issue resolved. Even though the message has been sent through a remailer, such threats can be tracked down and the originator found. These days the federal authorities take nothing lightly.
F
Farlo
Jan 6, 2004
"JP Kabala" wrote:

We don’t always
agree, but you’re usually fun to play with. :-))

Thank you!

m}^_^{Y

F
Farlo
Jan 6, 2004
Thank you for the good advice!

I am pretty sure that the individual who sent the threats is very close to becoming a guest of the local prison system. He’s no credible threat to me at this time, just pathetic.

B
Brian
Jan 6, 2004
What the fuck does ANY of this matter? Who gives a rat’s ass whether he went to Cuba or not? And why is he so defensive about going there and proving it?

Take your baby fight somewhere else, kids. Jeez…
S
Stuart
Jan 6, 2004
Brian wrote:

What the fuck does ANY of this matter? Who gives a rat’s ass whether he went to Cuba or not? And why is he so defensive about going there and proving it?

Don’t ask that question, you may have opened a big can of worms for the two kids that are fighting.

Too true, talk about toys thrown out of the pram!

Stuart
F
Farlo
Jan 6, 2004
Brian wrote:

What the fuck does ANY of this matter?

It doesn’t … why are you even posting about it?

F
Farlo
Jan 6, 2004
Stuart wrote:

Don’t ask that question, you may have opened a big can of worms for the two kids that are fighting.

Yah, what he said.

AKA "Three cents"
HL
Harry Limey
Jan 6, 2004
Brian
You are clearly not aware of some of the hidden attributes that are now available with Photoshop CS – or Photoshop Carrier Services to give it it’s full tiltle, not only can you book flights via the Adobe online flight booking service, but you can also design and print your own travel documentation. This will be a major benefit to PS users, who will not only be able to save an enormous amount on flight costs, but will also avert the requirements of applying for visas, passports or any other travel documentation, merely by downloading the requisite document template at Adobe.com – see below link for any of your travel to Cuba requirements! http://www.adobe.com/cuba/miami/flighttemplate/main.html Harry

"Brian" wrote in message

S
Stuart
Jan 6, 2004
Harry Limey wrote:

Brian
You are clearly not aware of some of the hidden attributes that are now available with Photoshop CS – or Photoshop Carrier Services to give it it’s full tiltle, not only can you book flights via the Adobe online flight booking service, but you can also design and print your own travel documentation. This will be a major benefit to PS users, who will not only be able to save an enormous amount on flight costs, but will also avert the requirements of applying for visas, passports or any other travel documentation, merely by downloading the requisite document template at Adobe.com – see below link for any of your travel to Cuba requirements! http://www.adobe.com/cuba/miami/flighttemplate/main.html Harry

Does that include the Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on which allows you to fly the chosen route yourself? :))

Stuart
F
Farlo
Jan 6, 2004
LOL.

B
Brian
Jan 6, 2004

I just want them all to shut the fuck up already.
W
web2457k
Jan 6, 2004
"Brian" wrote in message

It is very simple, the clown has been accusing me of making forgeries and spamming newsgroups. The forgeries and spams went wild during that week. His credibility rests on proving that I did NOT go. If the image is accurate, then he is NAILED. That’s why Robert (David Moore) is making a deal out of it.
W
web2457k
Jan 6, 2004

As you sao wildly scream your denials DAVEY that you are you, and you
pound the
padded walls of your cell, why call me from the phone booth down the
street
from your hovel? Geez Davey why make them collect? Oh that’s right,
you’re a
bankrupt on welfare.

You are also CRAZY!

Answer something for us Pangborn.

First tell me who the "US" and "WE" are Moore! FIRST!

It is known that you sent Moore a picture of his own house when you
were trying to
intimidate him into leaving the net.

Misrepresentation. I sent a copy of a photo I was sent, asking a question. The claims of threats etc are more of your psychotic lies. How come no PROOF of this alleged extortion on your website? Perhaps because it is yet one more of your psychotic deliusions?

All this is documented on Google. That same picture circulated the net.
Just now looking at it, the house in the picture is a nice, big brick house with shade
trees. It looks like it has four or five bedrooms and has been taken care of. The lawn is neat. The place itself is a nice house. When you post that he lives in a "hovel" don’t you know that proves you are a liar even more?

Davey, five bedrooms? Why don’t you claim 50 bedrooms? MAYBE 3 bedrooms Davey, is is a crappy old TRACT house in Bolingbrook, a BLUE COLAR city and not the best part of it. Davey, you FORGET, I was born in Chicago and lived in Will County for a while. I KNOW your neighborhood. I also KNOW that yopu went bankrupt in the past year. So much for the palace claim. I have never seen the picture on the net. Got a link to it?

You posted a FAKE boarding pass and your lie was exposed. No amount of
blaming
Moore is going to make it go away.

David, it isn’t fake. Now almost 800 hits on that page Davey. And some calls to ABC where the trip was verified. The latest from your pals is "sure somebody by that name was on the flight, it doesn’t mean it was you." Think it will sell Davey? Well it HAS to. Because if any REAL professional with Photoshop steps forward, you are hung with the forgeries to the AA folks and the spam while I was gone. The issue is that there is no Internet in Cuba, so no Usenet access to make the death threats you are famous for, and the forgeries. You know, if I wasn’t in the US and was in Cuba, you are nailed. SO you have no choice but to lie about this and try to get others fooled into helping you.
W
web2457k
Jan 6, 2004
"Brian" wrote in message

Are you an expert with Photoshop? Do you think the image was altered? If so how?

W
web2457k
Jan 6, 2004
"Harry Limey" wrote in message
Brian
You are clearly not aware of some of the hidden attributes that are now available with Photoshop CS – or Photoshop Carrier Services to give it
it’s
full tiltle, not only can you book flights via the Adobe online flight booking service, but you can also design and print your own travel documentation. This will be a major benefit to PS users, who will not only be able to save an enormous amount on flight costs, but will also avert
the
requirements of applying for visas, passports or any other travel documentation, merely by downloading the requisite document template at Adobe.com – see below link for any of your travel to Cuba requirements! http://www.adobe.com/cuba/miami/flighttemplate/main.html

Harry thanks for some independent sense. I have had to endure some off the wall claims by some children in this newsgroup, as opposed an adult reply to a serious question. Examining a JPEG image in Photoshop for alterations is a simple process. You can’t alter an image without leaving behind some readily apparent traces of the alteration. The image in question has NOT been altered. And the travel can be independently verified via the travel agency licensed to provide charter service between Miami and Cuba.
W
web2457k
Jan 6, 2004
"Stuart" wrote in message
Harry Limey wrote:

Brian
You are clearly not aware of some of the hidden attributes that are now available with Photoshop CS – or Photoshop Carrier Services to give it
it’s
full tiltle, not only can you book flights via the Adobe online flight booking service, but you can also design and print your own travel documentation. This will be a major benefit to PS users, who will not
only
be able to save an enormous amount on flight costs, but will also avert
the
requirements of applying for visas, passports or any other travel documentation, merely by downloading the requisite document template at Adobe.com – see below link for any of your travel to Cuba requirements! http://www.adobe.com/cuba/miami/flighttemplate/main.html Harry

Does that include the Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on which allows you to fly the chosen route yourself? :))

Only if you want to get shot down by a vintage MiG-21 over Cuban airspace. They get a tad hostile to folks who just drop in.
J
JJS
Jan 6, 2004
"" wrote in message
It is very simple, the clown has been accusing me of making forgeries and spamming newsgroups. The forgeries and spams went wild during that week.

Do all of us a huge favor – SHUT OFF YOUR FRIGGIN COMPUTER. Get a life. You won’t settle everything here. And pass on the same to the perp you are fighting with. Jeezus, what are you guys, candidates for Jerry Springer?
W
web2457k
Jan 6, 2004
"jjs" wrote in message
"" wrote in message
It is very simple, the clown has been accusing me of making forgeries
and
spamming newsgroups. The forgeries and spams went wild during that week.

Do all of us a huge favor – SHUT OFF YOUR FRIGGIN COMPUTER. Get a life.
You
won’t settle everything here. And pass on the same to the perp you are fighting with. Jeezus, what are you guys, candidates for Jerry Springer?

Oh it would have all been so much simpler if a couple CHILDREN here didn’t decide to enflame the situation, NOW you are STUCK with it. Some ADULT could have simply answered the simple direct question. Instead they made SURE there as going to be a war in here.
W
web2457k
Jan 6, 2004
(Tacit) wrote in message

Is it Doctored?

Yes. Badly.

Pangborn’s hiney is getting whipped. He never should have tried to pass off that fake boarding pass. No wonder he was elected KOOK of the month.

Davey, just a few posts ago earlier this morning you were stomping your feet that the claim that Continental doesn’t fly to Cuba was something I made up. Now you QUOTE it. Again Moore, you are just too far mentally gone to grasp that probably a couple dozen or more people on the SCC newsgroup have flown on that flight at one time or another. None of this SINKS IN, does it Moore? You know, you can fool the idiots in the Atheism newsgroup, but you can’t get away with correcting the language of a native Spanish speaker Davey. Like trying to tell them that a fairly common Spanish phrase refers to the sexual anatomy of a woman.
How many people don’t get that you are the real KOOK?
F
Farlo
Jan 7, 2004
Brian wrote:

Oh "boo hoo" …

S
Stuart
Jan 7, 2004
wrote:

Harry Limey wrote:

Brian
it’s

full tiltle, not only can you book flights via the Adobe online flight booking service, but you can also design and print your own travel documentation. This will be a major benefit to PS users, who will not
only

be able to save an enormous amount on flight costs, but will also avert
the

requirements of applying for visas, passports or any other travel documentation, merely by downloading the requisite document template at Adobe.com – see below link for any of your travel to Cuba requirements! http://www.adobe.com/cuba/miami/flighttemplate/main.html Harry

Only if you want to get shot down by a vintage MiG-21 over Cuban airspace. They get a tad hostile to folks who just drop in.

Sounds like a good place for you and the other monkey you are fighting with to be. Might finally get some peace and quiet.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 7, 2004

Only if you want to get shot down by a vintage MiG-21 over Cuban
airspace.
They get a tad hostile to folks who just drop in.

Sounds like a good place for you and the other monkey you are fighting with to be. Might finally get some peace and quiet.

Well Stuart there could have been all sorts of peace and quiet except for the children who wanted to play. There was a serious question, and then a gold edged invitation to open up the sandbox for play. Just a simple straightforward question. Anyone with any level of knowledge of Photoshop could look at the image and tell it has NOT been altered in Photoshop as claimed. Instead? We get the claim that one dude checked with his "BEST BUDDY" and American airlines and told us that there is "NO SUCH FLIGHT" and not willing to leave it there, he comes back and add the claim that American Airlines (That includes American Eagle) "HAS NEVER FLOWN TO CUBA." Neither claim was true. NOT being satisfied with that falsehood, he goes on to give a detailed review of travel to Cuba, also COMPLETELY WRONG! And not happy with that, he comes back with claims that ANY travel agent can find a "workaround" for ANY American to travel to Cuba. All this came from ONE………….. VERY SIMPLE and SERIOUS question. Instead the infants came out and had their fun and then dropped out of the flame war they started. Want it to end and regain your "blessed silence?" Just give a truthful answer to the simple question that was first presented.
T
Terri
Jan 7, 2004
Hello, Stuart–

Stuart wrote:
wrote:

Stuart

I’m a little familiar with this individual, and have to say that there may only be one "monkey." Kenny seems to blame some other guy "Moore" for all his woes, but nobody has actually ever *seen* this "Moore" person. Although Kenny does seem to accuse about 20 different people of being this person.

There’s a very real possibility that it’s a single person arguing with himself. I’ve personally caught him talking to himself through different internet accounts which he owns.

HTH,

T
S
Stuart
Jan 7, 2004
Terri wrote:

Hello, Stuart–

Stuart wrote:

wrote:

Stuart

I’m a little familiar with this individual, and have to say that there may only be one "monkey." Kenny seems to blame some other guy "Moore" for all his woes, but nobody has actually ever *seen* this "Moore" person. Although Kenny does seem to accuse about 20 different people of being this person.

There’s a very real possibility that it’s a single person arguing with himself. I’ve personally caught him talking to himself through different internet accounts which he owns.

HTH,

T

If that is true then I feel sorry for the guy who also needs some serious professional help.

As to the original question; personally a better quality scan would be better.

Stuart
KZ
Kris Zalika
Jan 7, 2004
in article wrote on
1/7/04 1:52 AM:

Might finally get some peace and quiet.

Stuart

You hearing voices again?
W
web2457k
Jan 7, 2004
"Terri" <karcher*XXV*@hushmail.com> wrote in message

Terri why not admit that you also have been a stalker of mine and that you write pornographic material? Why not state that you have harassed just about everyone in my professional organizations you could obtain e-mail addresses on? Nope, you won’t do that! Take a look at his website that YOU often QUOTE as your proof of some of your claims about me. Funny, Moore goes away and YOU appear.
W
web2457k
Jan 7, 2004

I understand Stuart. Maybe I can send you one.
F
Farlo
Jan 8, 2004
Kris Zalika wrote:

Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me …

M
Mike
Jan 8, 2004
in article , Farlo at
wrote on 1/7/04 4:21 PM:

Kris Zalika wrote:

Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me … Can’t sleep, clowns will eat me …

I have no doubt that you believe such things.
F
Farlo
Jan 8, 2004
mike wrote:
I have no doubt that you believe such things.

In clowns? With the current President, their existence is a forgone conclusion, yes?

Oh, so tired … went geocaching today … no clowns in the canyon …

S
Stuart
Jan 8, 2004
wrote:

No need, I meant it more as a general suggestion for the original linked image. To be honest I am not an expert so probably wouldn’t be able to tell even with a better quality scan. I am not getting into the bickering and not being from the US I can’t totally understand why this post has gotten so out of hand.

You did get an answer but not an explanation. The only thing I can see is the surname is wrong, if that doesn’t match the passport then you won’t get on the plane. That is especially true for US flights post 9/11.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 8, 2004

No need, I meant it more as a general suggestion for the original linked image. To be honest I am not an expert so probably wouldn’t be able to tell even with a better quality scan. I am not getting into the bickering and not being from the US I can’t totally understand why this post has gotten so out of hand.

I can explain, the other guy is a nut stalker. That’s how it got out of hand. I can send a higher res image. It was cut down to make it load within a reasonable time. A photoshop image is easy to tell if it has been altered. As you expand the image you can tell with pixels that are out of place. The edge in a field in question.

You did get an answer but not an explanation. The only thing I can see is the surname is wrong, if that doesn’t match the passport then you won’t get on the plane. That is especially true for US flights post 9/11.

They left off ONE letter. Nobody caught the error. Come on. guy, do you buy into the propaganda that airline security is better? They just arrested a guy who went public after a flight that he snuck on a gun to the flight. If they still miss guns and knives, do you think the might miss one letter? With all the stages in security nobody caught it. I never did until somebody pointed it out to me. But remember this was a charter flight where the people know who everybody is. In addition to the passport, visa, and stuff you need a license. And, people know that people can screw up in entering a name to it is "close enough." They left off one letter. "N" This isn’t a perfect world. The American flight was the flight TO Cuba, the other (Continental) was the return.
F
Farlo
Jan 8, 2004
Stuart wrote:

Nobody wants to enable him. He is feeding off of you.

NS
Nicholas Sherlock
Jan 8, 2004
Kenpangborn wrote:

Is this some kind of family feud or something? Why are you people so concerned over whether or not someone went to Cuba?

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock
M
Mike
Jan 8, 2004
in article btkg01$4av$, Nicholas Sherlock at
wrote on 1/8/04 12:53 PM:

Is this some kind of family feud or something? Why are you people so concerned over whether or not someone went to Cuba?

They are not concerned… they just like to argue in newsgroups.
F
Farlo
Jan 8, 2004
"Nicholas Sherlock" wrote:

If only stupidity were edible …

W
web2457k
Jan 8, 2004
"Nicholas Sherlock" wrote in message
Kenpangborn wrote:

Nick, if I went the real duckwad who has been forging people and making death threats will be exposed, because if I was in Cuba I could not have sent them, it will be apparent that HE DID!
W
web2457k
Jan 8, 2004
"Farlo" wrote in message
"Nicholas Sherlock" wrote:

If only stupidity were edible …

You’d be providing a gourmet feast.
T
Terri
Jan 9, 2004
Hello, Kenny–

"" wrote:
"Nicholas Sherlock" wrote in message
Kenpangborn wrote:

Nick, if I went the real duckwad who has been forging people and making death threats will be exposed, because if I was in Cuba I could not have sent them, it will be apparent that HE DID!

*laugh* That’s rather funny, considering the hundreds of death threats you’ve sent to my mailbox in the past year, Kenny. Not to mention your repeated forges in the ASSD and AA news groups.

Nobody gives a flying fuck whether or not you went to Cuba. The scanned ticket is obviously fake–you couldn’t even spell your *own* name correctly. An error? Ya *right*.

Terri
S
Stuart
Jan 9, 2004
Farlo wrote:

Stuart wrote:

Nobody wants to enable him. He is feeding off of you.

When I read the first post I thought it would be a good exercise for me being fairly new to photoshop to see if I could identify anything, little did I know it was going to turn into the current mess. I am still curious as to why it was so ‘obviously doctored’ but it seems I need to be an American to really understand.

So what I thought would originally be a exercise has turned into a big farce, little did I know the original poster was a little loose in the head.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 9, 2004
"Terri" <karcher*XXV*@hushmail.com> wrote in message

Hello, Kenny–

Hello perv from the anonymous remailer fame.

*laugh* That’s rather funny, considering the hundreds of death threats you’ve sent to my mailbox in the past year, Kenny. Not to mention your repeated forges in the ASSD and AA news groups.

Nobody gives a flying fuck whether or not you went to Cuba. The scanned ticket is obviously fake–you couldn’t even spell your *own* name correctly. An error? Ya *right*.

Terri you really need to move from the sexual deviant newsgroup where you write your smut to the Atheism newsgroup for dunces. I have NEVER sent a death threat to anyone. You have the IQ of a dead flea. GO AWAY STALKER!
W
web2457k
Jan 9, 2004

When I read the first post I thought it would be a good exercise for me being fairly new to photoshop to see if I could identify anything, little did I know it was going to turn into the current mess. I am still curious as to why it was so ‘obviously doctored’ but it seems I need to be an American to really understand.

Okay you say it is so "OBVIOUSLY DOCTORED" how Stuart? What gives you that idea? What do you see in it that proves to you that the image was "DOCTORED HEAVILY?"
S
Stuart
Jan 9, 2004
wrote:

Okay you say it is so "OBVIOUSLY DOCTORED" how Stuart? What gives you that idea? What do you see in it that proves to you that the image was "DOCTORED HEAVILY?"

I was replying to Farlo, he stated it was ‘obviously doctored’, that is why I put it in quotes.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 9, 2004
wrote:

Okay you say it is so "OBVIOUSLY DOCTORED" how Stuart? What gives
you
that idea? What do you see in it that proves to you that the image was "DOCTORED HEAVILY?"

I was replying to Farlo, he stated it was ‘obviously doctored’, that is why I put it in quotes.

He’s 11 years old!
PL
Pangborn.Lies
Jan 9, 2004
"" …

IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIE-YA PANGBORN!!!
LIE-YA!!!
KENNETH ROBERT PANGBORN IS A LIE-YA.
http://www.gate.net/~liz/fathers/ ,
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com,
http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html
W
web2457k
Jan 10, 2004
"
"" wrote in message
news:<HCyLb.1129$>…

When I read the first post I thought it would be a good exercise for
me
being fairly new to photoshop to see if I could identify anything, little did I know it was going to turn into the current mess. I am
still
curious as to why it was so ‘obviously doctored’ but it seems I need
to
be an American to really understand.

you
that idea? What do you see in it that proves to you that the image was "DOCTORED HEAVILY?"

LIE-YA!!!

Michael, go back to writing VERY BAD not so true crime books.
S
Stuart
Jan 12, 2004
wrote:

wrote:

you

He’s 11 years old!

Where did you get that from?

Stuart
S
Stuart
Jan 12, 2004
wrote:

"
"" wrote in message
news:<HCyLb.1129$>…

When I read the first post I thought it would be a good exercise for
me

being fairly new to photoshop to see if I could identify anything, little did I know it was going to turn into the current mess. I am
still

curious as to why it was so ‘obviously doctored’ but it seems I need
to

be an American to really understand.
you

LIE-YA!!!

There seem to be a lot of people who don’t like you. You don’t get into

a position like that unless you have done something to upset them.

Stuart
F
Farlo
Jan 12, 2004
Stuart wrote:

He’s trolling. He just made it up to get your interest.

S
Stuart
Jan 12, 2004
Farlo wrote:

Stuart wrote:

He’s trolling. He just made it up to get your interest.

Yeah, I know. Just curious to see what his answer would
have been. Maybe his new nickname could be Johny-no-mates.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 12, 2004

He’s 11 years old!

His behavior.
W
web2457k
Jan 12, 2004

There seem to be a lot of people who don’t like you. You don’t get into a position like that unless you have done something to upset them.

Well that is a LONG story. You don’t have to do much to "UPSET" some deranged people. Sometime if you want a full explanation, I’d be happy to explain the story to you if you need it. The original issue here was simple. Was the image altered? The rest of the crap is unnecessary.
S
Stuart
Jan 13, 2004
wrote:

There seem to be a lot of people who don’t like you. You don’t get into a position like that unless you have done something to upset them.

Well that is a LONG story. You don’t have to do much to "UPSET" some deranged people. Sometime if you want a full explanation, I’d be happy to explain the story to you if you need it. The original issue here was simple. Was the image altered? The rest of the crap is unnecessary.

Well my answer to that is, I don’t have a clue and I don’t care either.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 13, 2004
wrote:

Well that is a LONG story. You don’t have to do much to "UPSET" some deranged people. Sometime if you want a full explanation, I’d be happy
to
explain the story to you if you need it. The original issue here was
simple.
Was the image altered? The rest of the crap is unnecessary.

Look – I came into this group with a serious and simple question. That was whether or not the image was altered. That’s all. Some clown comes in here and starts his infantile flame war. All I did was ask a simple question. I got some very smart-assed answers. Not everyone on Usenet is an adult. Not every one of the children on the net are under the age of 12. There are some infants in their 30’s and 40’s, cases of badly arrested development. I was going to send you the original scan but you address doesn’t permit it. If I could we could settle this for once and for all.
S
Stuart
Jan 13, 2004
wrote:

wrote:

Well that is a LONG story. You don’t have to do much to "UPSET" some deranged people. Sometime if you want a full explanation, I’d be happy
to

explain the story to you if you need it. The original issue here was
simple.

Was the image altered? The rest of the crap is unnecessary.

Look – I came into this group with a serious and simple question. That was whether or not the image was altered. That’s all. Some clown comes in here and starts his infantile flame war. All I did was ask a simple question. I got some very smart-assed answers. Not everyone on Usenet is an adult. Not every one of the children on the net are under the age of 12. There are some infants in their 30’s and 40’s, cases of badly arrested development. I was going to send you the original scan but you address doesn’t permit it. If I could we could settle this for once and for all.

I wouldn’t be able to tell either way unfortunately.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 13, 2004

Look – I came into this group with a serious and simple question. That
was
whether or not the image was altered. That’s all. Some clown comes in
here
and starts his infantile flame war. All I did was ask a simple question.
I
got some very smart-assed answers. Not everyone on Usenet is an adult.
Not
every one of the children on the net are under the age of 12. There are
some
infants in their 30’s and 40’s, cases of badly arrested development. I
was
going to send you the original scan but you address doesn’t permit it.
If I
could we could settle this for once and for all.

You could IF you saw the original scan not cut down for speed on the website. All you have to do is zoom in on the area the idiot claims was altered.
S
Stuart
Jan 14, 2004
wrote:

Look – I came into this group with a serious and simple question. That
was

whether or not the image was altered. That’s all. Some clown comes in
here

and starts his infantile flame war. All I did was ask a simple question.
I

got some very smart-assed answers. Not everyone on Usenet is an adult.
Not

every one of the children on the net are under the age of 12. There are
some

infants in their 30’s and 40’s, cases of badly arrested development. I
was

going to send you the original scan but you address doesn’t permit it.
If I

could we could settle this for once and for all.

You could IF you saw the original scan not cut down for speed on the website. All you have to do is zoom in on the area the idiot claims was altered.

No thanks, I will let you go and crawl back into the hole you came from.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 14, 2004

I thought I would find some ADULTS in this newsgroup. Sorry, I was WRONG!
S
Stuart
Jan 14, 2004
wrote:

I thought I would find some ADULTS in this newsgroup. Sorry, I was WRONG!

It is always the same…you can never find a responsible adult when you need one.

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 14, 2004

You could IF you saw the original scan not cut down for speed on
the
website. All you have to do is zoom in on the area the idiot claims was altered.

I thought I would find some ADULTS in this newsgroup. Sorry, I was
WRONG!

It is always the same…you can never find a responsible adult when you
need one.

Apparently so. I had a simple question. Instead what I got was children playing.
R
robguatier
Jan 14, 2004
"" …

You could IF you saw the original scan not cut down for speed on
the
website. All you have to do is zoom in on the area the idiot claims was altered.

I thought I would find some ADULTS in this newsgroup. Sorry, I was
WRONG!

It is always the same…you can never find a responsible adult when you
need one.

Apparently so. I had a simple question. Instead what I got was children playing.

Your "simple question" was answered and your boarding pass was nailed as a fake, KOOK so get on with your life.
W
web2457k
Jan 15, 2004

Apparently so. I had a simple question. Instead what I got was
children
playing.

Your "simple question" was answered and your boarding pass was nailed as a fake, KOOK so get on with your life.

Apparently you need to ignore subsequent postings that said it was NOT!
S
Stuart
Jan 15, 2004
wrote:

children

playing.

What postings? There aren’t any that say that!

Stuart
W
web2457k
Jan 15, 2004
wrote:

children

playing.

Okay Stuart denial sets in. What is your "PROOF" that then image was altered? You’ve been all over the block on it. From it is an "OBVIOUS TERRIBLE FAKE" to "It isn’t" to "I don’t know how to tell." Which is it Stuart? (And there were some that said they could not detect an alteration.) The other claims were from children.
S
Stuart
Jan 15, 2004
wrote:

wrote:

children

playing.

Okay Stuart denial sets in. What is your "PROOF" that then image was altered? You’ve been all over the block on it. From it is an "OBVIOUS TERRIBLE FAKE" to "It isn’t" to "I don’t know how to tell." Which is it Stuart? (And there were some that said they could not detect an alteration.) The other claims were from children.

I have never said either way, try reading the posts again. Where the hell did I write "OBVIOUS TERRIBLE FAKE". Go back to lala land, you lying twat.

You are obviously reading what you want to see.

Stuart
R
robguatier
Jan 15, 2004
Stuart …
wrote:

children

playing.

Stuart

It’s a fake. Pangborn has never been to Cuba.
W
web2457k
Jan 15, 2004

Okay Stuart denial sets in. What is your "PROOF" that then image was altered? You’ve been all over the block on it. From it is an "OBVIOUS TERRIBLE FAKE" to "It isn’t" to "I don’t know how to tell." Which is it Stuart? (And there were some that said they could not detect an
alteration.)
The other claims were from children.

I have never said either way, try reading the posts again. Where the hell did I write "OBVIOUS TERRIBLE FAKE".

I came into the Photoshop newsgroup with a SIMPLE question. It is YOU playing childish games NOT ME. Your most recent post you admitted that you don’t have the ability to tell. Which makes me wonder WHY in hell you stepped into the subject in the first place. Either you can tell or you can’t! Which is it? If you CAN’T then you are merely playing in a flame war.
W
web2457k
Jan 15, 2004
Stuart wrote in message
wrote:

children

playing.

Apparently you need to ignore subsequent postings that said it was
NOT!

Stuart

Funny thing DAVEY BOY, for all your STUPID effort, the man who asked about Holguin seems to have accepted that I was there. And he is even getting help from the brother in law of the friend I flew to Holguin with. So all your psychotic claims are in the crapper Davey. So far you have not gotten even ONE regular on SCC to agree with you, just a couple kids in the Photoshop collective, including one who NOW admits he can’t tell because he doesn’t know HOW to!
R
robguatier
Jan 15, 2004
"" …
Stuart wrote in message
wrote:

children

playing.

Apparently you need to ignore subsequent postings that said it was
NOT!

Stuart

Funny thing DAVEY BOY, for all your STUPID effort, the man who asked about Holguin seems to have accepted that I was there.

Liar.
S
Stuart
Jan 15, 2004
wrote:

Okay Stuart denial sets in. What is your "PROOF" that then image was altered? You’ve been all over the block on it. From it is an "OBVIOUS TERRIBLE FAKE" to "It isn’t" to "I don’t know how to tell." Which is it Stuart? (And there were some that said they could not detect an
alteration.)

I have never said either way, try reading the posts again. Where the hell did I write "OBVIOUS TERRIBLE FAKE".

I came into the Photoshop newsgroup with a SIMPLE question. It is YOU playing childish games NOT ME. Your most recent post you admitted that you don’t have the ability to tell. Which makes me wonder WHY in hell you stepped into the subject in the first place. Either you can tell or you can’t! Which is it? If you CAN’T then you are merely playing in a flame war.

Well a friend looked at it and can see that the white continental airlines

ticket is fake, then is a large white even fill area in the middle of the ticket to

the right of name. This should be uneven if scanned properly.

So there you go.

Stuart
K
karcher*XXV*
Jan 16, 2004
Stuart wrote:
wrote:

alteration.)

ticket is fake, then is a large white even fill area in the middle of the ticket to

So there you go.

Stuart

*gasp* Do you mean that Kenny was caught lying about something *else*? The list keeps growing and growing.

Kenny isn’t exactly the sharpest pencil in the box, is he?

Terri
W
web2457k
Jan 16, 2004

Tell me something Moore. Do you EVER look back on your life and wonder what it COULD have been had you ever decided to do something worthwhile with it? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a "NORMAL" marriage and sex life? What it would be like to be the kind of man a "NORMAL" woman could love?

You may fool a few people about who and what you are, but you and I KNOW what you are. FREAK!
W
web2457k
Jan 16, 2004

I came into the Photoshop newsgroup with a SIMPLE question. It is YOU playing childish games NOT ME. Your most recent post you admitted that
you
don’t have the ability to tell. Which makes me wonder WHY in hell you stepped into the subject in the first place. Either you can tell or you can’t! Which is it? If you CAN’T then you are merely playing in a flame
war.

Well a friend looked at it and can see that the white continental airlines ticket is fake, then is a large white even fill area in the middle of the
ticket to

The Continental BOARDING PASS is FAKE? Why? HUGE white FILL next to the name? Your friend is complete FOS! There is NO HUGE or even SMALL white anywhere near the name. Somebody here is LYING his ass off. It is either you or your FRIEND. It is simple. load the image into photoshop, zoom in perhaps 5 or 10 times, see if there is ANY anomaly in the image. NONE!

So there you go.

Taken now to LYING are you Stuart? None of these claims hold. Again, anyone who wishes to confirm the REALITY of the travel can easily call the TOLL FREE ABC Charters…………… (866) 4ABC-AIR And see if I took the flights.

Oh wait David Moore CLAIMS he did that and they say they NEVER HEARD of me! Well try it yourself and see.
W
web2457k
Jan 16, 2004
""Terri"" <karcher*XXV*@hushmail.com> wrote in message

*gasp* Do you mean that Kenny was caught lying about something *else*? The list keeps growing and growing.

And YOU Terri are a COMPLETE AND UTTER WASTE OF ESTROGEN!
R
robguatier
Jan 16, 2004
"" …
""Terri"" <karcher*XXV*@hushmail.com> wrote in message

At least you didn’t disagree with her, dullard.
W
web2457k
Jan 16, 2004

At least you didn’t disagree with her, dullard.

Say Davey, I don’t need to. Have you noticed that despite your IDIOTIC proclamations, people HAVE been replying to me elsewhere? Not for any lack of effort on YOUR part to harass them. Like your FRANTIC phone calls to the people in San Salvador’s embassy claiming I was going to try to run drugs into their country when you THOUGHT that was where I was going last May? And GOOF BALL, you STILL can’t get my wife name right. All of your pathetic death threats and sexual threats are amusing. Why don’t you go out on the Dan Ryan and play in traffic LITTLE DAVEY?
S
Stuart
Jan 19, 2004
wrote:

I came into the Photoshop newsgroup with a SIMPLE question. It is YOU playing childish games NOT ME. Your most recent post you admitted that
you

don’t have the ability to tell. Which makes me wonder WHY in hell you stepped into the subject in the first place. Either you can tell or you can’t! Which is it? If you CAN’T then you are merely playing in a flame
war.

Well a friend looked at it and can see that the white continental airlines ticket is fake, then is a large white even fill area in the middle of the
ticket to

The Continental BOARDING PASS is FAKE? Why? HUGE white FILL next to the name? Your friend is complete FOS! There is NO HUGE or even SMALL white

I was referring to the large white area in the middle of the ticket to the right of the word ‘NAME’, not your name. Just out of curiosity, where is your name supposed to be on the continental ticket? Is it hidden under the sticker?

anywhere near the name. Somebody here is LYING his ass off. It is either you or your FRIEND. It is simple. load the image into photoshop, zoom in perhaps 5 or 10 times, see if there is ANY anomaly in the image. NONE!

If you use the emboss tool it will highlight any visible changes, the central area to the right of the word NAME seems to be too even compared to the right hand side of the ticket.

So there you go.

Taken now to LYING are you Stuart? None of these claims hold. Again, anyone who wishes to confirm the REALITY of the travel can easily call the TOLL FREE ABC Charters…………… (866) 4ABC-AIR And see if I took the flights.

Why am I lying, is it because I disagree with you. Your original post asked if the ticket was altered and if so where, I am simply answering that question, I asked a friend of mine to take a look and I am giving you his answer.

Oh wait David Moore CLAIMS he did that and they say they NEVER HEARD of me! Well try it yourself and see.

I have answered your original question, that is what you wanted. Anything else is irrelevant to me. You seem to be the one with a lot of enemies, that doesn’t happen by accident, you have done something to annoy them. So it’s time to admit that there isn’t anyone on this newsgroup that will help you.

I am now bored of playing, try and have a nice life.

Stuart
K
kenpangborn
Jan 19, 2004
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.photoshop, soc.men,
alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, soc.culture.cuba

The Continental BOARDING PASS is FAKE? Why?

I was referring to the large white area in the middle of the ticket to the
right of the word ‘NAME’, not your name. Just out of curiosity, where is your name supposed to be on the continental ticket? Is it hidden under the sticker?

Stuart you don’t get out much do you? Your "friend" doesn’t either. Do you know the difference between a "TICKET" and a "BOARDING PASS? Obviously NOT.

The airport in Holguin, Cuba is a THIRD WORLD airport. They don’t have fancy stuff like the JFK airport, or LAX and the like.

When you check in at the counter, you give them your ticket, they give YOU a boarding pass. No names. Just a boarding pass, they use a sheet of stickum stickers with seat assignments. That’s done by the folks from Havanatur (the Cuban government travel offices). You then get a duty stamp for the $25.00 exit tax.

No names are printed MAYBE, JUST MAYBE because they don’t have computerized printing systems. HELL, they don’t even always have electricity! IT IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!

People there are LUCKY to get 125 calories a day to live on. The average American meal has more calories than the average Cuban sees in a week.

If you use the emboss tool it will highlight any visible changes, the central area to the right of the word NAME seems to be too even compared to the right hand side of the ticket.

FIRST IT ISN’T A TICKET!!!!!

Second it is UNIFORM other than the magnetic backing strip on the back of it. Continental brings those boarding passes for each flight.

TOLL FREE ABC Charters…………… (866) 4ABC-AIR And see if I took
the
flights.

Why am I lying, is it because I disagree with you.

No because of offer opinions on FACTS that are not facts. Such as calling a boarding pass a TICKET.

Your original post asked if the ticket was altered and if so where, I am
simply answering that question, I asked a friend of mine to take a look and I am giving
you his answer.

I will assume you actualy HAVE this friend, the TICKET sir is the stub that HAS my name on it. The other is the return BOARDING PASS. No name ON it.

I have answered your original question, that is what you wanted. Anything else is irrelevant to me. You seem to be the one with a lot of

I have answered your original question, that is what you wanted.
Anything else is irrelevant to me.

Your response makes NO factual sense, since the only RELAVENT part of the BOARDING PASS is the Cuban STAMP ON IT! There is NO OTHER information there other than the seat number. Has ther STAMP been altered?

THE TICKET is the one from American EAGLE that HAS my name on it. Even IF it is mispelled.

You seem to be the one with a lot of
enemies, that doesn’t happen by accident, you have done something to annoy them. So it’s time to admit that there isn’t anyone on this newsgroup that will help you.

Apparently not. I was looking for adults. I got CHILDREN! Ones that can’t tell which is the TICKET and which is the BOARDING PASS!

I wish you would have gotten bored a bit sooner and checked out VERIFIABLE FACTS………..

<sigh> too much to expect that you would have used actual things where you could VERIFY what I said, instead you want to believe a NUT stalker with his MANY names. Just call the TOLL FREE NUMBER I gave and ask for ANA.
R
robguatier
Jan 19, 2004
Stuart wrote in message

wrote:

I came into the Photoshop newsgroup with a SIMPLE question. It is YOU playing childish games NOT ME. Your most recent post you admitted that you don’t have the ability to tell. Which makes me wonder WHY in hell you stepped into the subject in the first place. Either you can tell or you can’t! Which is it? If you CAN’T then you are merely playing in a flame

war.

Well a friend looked at it and can see that the white continental airlines ticket is fake, then is a large white even fill area in the middle of th
ticket to

The Continental BOARDING PASS is FAKE? Why? HUGE white FILL next to the name? Your friend is complete FOS! There is NO HUGE or even SMALL white

I was referring to the large white area in the middle of the ticket to the right of the word ‘NAME’, not your name. Just out of curiosity, where is your name supposed to be on the continental ticket? Is it hidden under the sticker?

anywhere near the name. Somebody here is LYING his ass off. It is either you or your FRIEND. It is simple. load the image into photoshop, zoom in perhaps 5 or 10 times, see if there is ANY anomaly in the image. NONE!

So there you go.

Why am I lying, is it because I disagree with you. Your original post asked if the ticket was altered and if so where, I am simply answering that question, I asked a friend of mine to take a look and I am giving you his answer.

I have answered your original question, that is what you wanted. Anything else is irrelevant to me. You seem to be the one with a lot of enemies, that doesn’t happen by accident, you have done something to annoy them. So it’s time to admit that there isn’t anyone on this newsgroup that will help you.

Stuart

There are no accidents. Kenneth R. Pangborn has a lot of enemies because he has made a lot of enemies with his harrassment and lies. http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
W
web2457k
Jan 19, 2004

(I repeat the above question and incorporate it again with amazement that with your admitted near total lack of knowledge of Photoshop, why you leapt into the middle of what is a flame war on the subject?)

ticket to

SEE BELOW: (Let’s see if you are embaressed)

The Continental BOARDING PASS is FAKE? Why? HUGE white FILL next to the name?

It is NOT a Ticket it is a BOARDING PASS! You apparently know nothing about Photoshop, but also know nothing about airlines. As you racll, you rather foolishly claims that you knew that neither American or Continental (or any US airline) had direct flights from the US to Cuba. That was also wrong. You are batting 1000. You misidentify a borading pass for a ticket when it says in rather large letters at the bottom:

BOARDING PASS

You can now ask your friend, the executive With American airlines who told you American doesn’t fly to Cuba and has no such flight number, to explain the difference between a ticket and boarding pass used in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.

Look Stuart, I am humoring you in replying to you as civilly as I can. I gave you a TOLL FREE phone number for the Charter Company even of the person you could ask to verify my statements. Why you don’t do that, and why you keep adding these absurdities to this topic escapes me. It seems like you really want to perpetuate the flame and take a prominent part in it.

Taken now to LYING are you Stuart? None of these claims hold. Again, anyone who wishes to confirm the REALITY of the travel can easily call the TOLL FREE ABC Charters…………… (866) 4ABC-AIR And see if I took the flights. Ask Ana.

Nope just a couple hopeless nut cases and you are playing into their hands.

W
web2457k
Jan 19, 2004

There are no accidents. Kenneth R. Pangborn has a lot of enemies because he has made a lot of enemies with his harrassment and lies.

No David there are not "lots" of enemies. YOU use LOTS of names. There’s you, Stacy, Newton, and possibly Keith the Canadian pervert.
T
tek1
Jan 20, 2004
I don’t know what you’re arguing about – KRP hooked me up with people in Holguin and others who are going – it’s faily obvious he’s been himself. Could we move on??

Gery

"" wrote in message

There are no accidents. Kenneth R. Pangborn has a lot of enemies because he has made a lot of enemies with his harrassment and lies.

No David there are not "lots" of enemies. YOU use LOTS of names. There’s you, Stacy, Newton, and possibly Keith the Canadian pervert.
W
web2457k
Jan 20, 2004
"tek1" wrote in message

I don’t know what you’re arguing about – KRP hooked me up with people in Holguin and others who are going – it’s faily obvious he’s been himself. Could we move on??

Thanks Gery, Moore is getting desperate, he is obsessed with trying to disprove I was in Cuba. You see, if I was in a place that has NO Internet, then he has to take the fall himself for all the forgeries and death threats that continued while I was gone. So Moore under the Gautier and other disguises will continue to scream that I didn’t go, that the boarding passes were fake etc. He will continue to misrepresent my pidgeon Spanish, and his obessession with me. The lamebrains who believe his crap (TERRI) and Klein as two examples, also have to desperately defend Moore’s claims. They have so painted themselves into corners they CANNOT admit they might have made an error. They just can’t do it! It takes character and they have NONE. It’s like the fools in here defending a dictator.
W
web2457k
Jan 20, 2004
"> "tek1" wrote in message

There are no accidents. Kenneth R. Pangborn has a lot of
enemies
because he has made a lot of enemies with his harrassment and lies.

Say Davey, WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? What LIE do you invent now? Oh, I KNOW, Gery is really ME! I KNOW that will fool Klein, Mickey, Carol and Terri! It works with IDIOTS EVERY TIME!
S
Stuart
Jan 20, 2004
wrote:

"tek1" wrote in message

Thanks Gery, Moore is getting desperate, he is obsessed with trying to disprove I was in Cuba. You see, if I was in a place that has NO Internet, then he has to take the fall himself for all the forgeries and death threats that continued while I was gone. So Moore under the Gautier and other disguises will continue to scream that I didn’t go, that the boarding passes were fake etc. He will continue to misrepresent my pidgeon Spanish, and his obessession with me. The lamebrains who believe his crap (TERRI) and Klein as two examples, also have to desperately defend Moore’s claims. They have so painted themselves into corners they CANNOT admit they might have made an error. They just can’t do it! It takes character and they have NONE. It’s like the fools in here defending a dictator.

Firstly, I am not from the US and have never lived there so I don’t know everything about the politics with Cuba. The ‘toll free’ number won’t be free from where I live.

Secondly, I never claimed anything about flights to Cuba, if you read through the posts you will notice that.

Thirdly, I meant boarding pass, same difference. I have had enough about arguing and won’t mention anything about it again, just seemed funny there wasn’t a name on one and a misspelled name on the other.

Fourth, my "friend" as you put it was around for the weekend hence me asking him as he deals with Photoshop in his job and also travels a lot, I just passed on his opinion (as you kept asking me for an answer when I had already said I could not tell). I was not sure either way before that and Farlo who originally answered your question has been on this newsgroup a lot longer than me (I have been around nearly 2 years, Illustrator is my main program though) and didn’t know your situation when he answered.

Okay truce, I had a look through some of the messages and this other guy does seem to be a bit of a nutter. I don’t know how the argument/harassment started but have you tried to do anything to sort it out? Surely you could get him arrested for harassment and your namesake website shut down, also couldn’t you sue him for libel or something?

Stuart

P.S. There is currently a program on here in the UK about a some brickies working in Cuba, it is called ‘Auf Wiedersehen, Pet’, heard of that program before? So I am learning a bit about the place and the culture, very interesting.
R
robguatier
Jan 20, 2004
"" …

Say Davey, WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? What LIE do you invent now? Oh, I KNOW, Gery is really ME! I KNOW that will fool Klein, Mickey, Carol and Terri! It works with IDIOTS EVERY TIME!

You have never been to Cuba Pangborn. You might have
fooled one person but you haven’t fooled the rest of us. The boarding pass that you posted is a proven FAKE.
W
web2457k
Jan 20, 2004

Thanks Gery, Moore is getting desperate, he is obsessed with trying
to
disprove I was in Cuba. You see, if I was in a place that has NO
Internet,
then he has to take the fall himself for all the forgeries and death
threats
that continued while I was gone. So Moore under the Gautier and other disguises will continue to scream that I didn’t go, that the boarding
passes
were fake etc. He will continue to misrepresent my pidgeon Spanish, and
his
obessession with me. The lamebrains who believe his crap (TERRI) and
Klein
as two examples, also have to desperately defend Moore’s claims. They
have
so painted themselves into corners they CANNOT admit they might have
made an
error. They just can’t do it! It takes character and they have NONE.
It’s
like the fools in here defending a dictator.

Firstly, I am not from the US and have never lived there so I don’t know everything about the politics with Cuba. The ‘toll free’ number won’t be free from where I live.

Well that is true. HOWEVER…………….. HOWEVER………… I gave a URL where you can e-mail and ask.
AGAIN: http://www.abc-charters.com/

Secondly I never claimed anything about flights to Cuba, if you read through the posts you will notice that.

Yes you did.

Thirdly, I meant boarding pass, same difference. I have had enough about arguing and won’t mention anything about it again, just seemed funny there wasn’t a name on one and a misspelled name on the other.

Why should it seem funny in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY? Or on a CHARTER flight? You continue to offer opinions on things you know NOTHING ABOUT! Only AFTER you have offered closed statements of FACT do you later say "well I don’t know wanything about it."

Did you parents ever tell you that when you know nothing about a subject it is better to remain silent Stuart?
You and a couple other of the children have offered off-the-wall opinions and later had to back off them. Yet I see no real steps to correct your original claims. And in doing what you do you pour gasoline on the flame war and help distort it even more.

Fourth, my "friend" as you put it was around for the weekend hence me asking him as he deals with Photoshop in his job and also travels a lot, I just passed on his opinion (as you kept asking me for an answer when I had already said I could not tell). I was not sure either way before that and Farlo who originally answered your question has been on this newsgroup a lot longer than me (I have been around nearly 2 years, Illustrator is my main program though) and didn’t know your situation when he answered.

Okay truce, I had a look through some of the messages and this other guy does seem to be a bit of a nutter. I don’t know how the
argument/harassment started but have you tried to do anything to sort it out? Surely you could get him arrested for harassment and your namesake website shut down, also couldn’t you sue him for libel or something?
Stuart

P.S. There is currently a program on here in the UK about a some brickies working in Cuba, it is called ‘Auf Wiedersehen, Pet’, heard of that program before? So I am learning a bit about the place and the culture, very interesting.

S
Stuart
Jan 21, 2004

Well that is true. HOWEVER…………….. HOWEVER………… I gave a URL where you can e-mail and ask.

Still not going to do it, I am not the one who needs to prove I did something. I could jump all over this statement as you continually do with mine, but there isn’t any point because it would be silly and petty like you continue to be.

Secondly I never claimed anything about flights to Cuba, if you read through the posts you will notice that.

Yes you did.

Where????? Other than a joke based on MS Flight Simulator…or are you considering that a closed statement of fact! The thing is the postings are there for you to read, try reading them properly and you will see that I have not made a statement about flights.

Why should it seem funny in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY? Or on a CHARTER flight? You continue to offer opinions on things you know NOTHING ABOUT!

They have pens don’t they?

Only AFTER you have offered closed statements of FACT do you later say "well I don’t know wanything about it."

You like being picky and twisting peoples sentences don’t you. I have not offered any closed statements of fact but I did pass on my friends opinion, show me otherwise? Opinions are allowed you know, they are not considered closed statements of fact! Everybody has an opinion and just because it differs from yours doesn’t make it wrong. If you are such an expert in photoshop then why do you need to ask the question in the first place?

Did you parents ever tell you that when you know nothing about a subject it is better to remain silent Stuart?

Well going on that statement you should have kept quiet from the start! I have used photoshop for a couple of years (and if you have ever used it you would understand when I say – I would consider myself to be a fairly new user), I may not be an expert but I am far from a beginner and still consider myself to be learning. Your original post was just another thing to try and do but turned into you getting arsey about what I supposedly said.

You and a couple other of the children have offered off-the-wall opinions and later had to back off them. Yet I see no real steps to correct your original claims. And in doing what you do you pour gasoline on the flame war and help distort it even more.

Well if you are such an expert in everything then I can see why you are such a troll. You come on this board and ask a question, you then get answers you don’t like and start a flame war with your deranged friend. I told you I couldn’t answer your question but you kept asking so when my friend turned up last weekend I asked him, he sat at this machine and looked at your picture and the first thing he said was ‘It is a fake’, I didn’t tell him anything, I just showed him the picture and asked him. That was HIS opinion, DOESN’T MAKE IT A CLOSED STATEMENT OF FACT.

I see you didn’t bother replying to the paragraphs below, I decided to try and be nice but you refuse to stop being a twat. Leave it alone, nobody is getting anywhere with this. Read the middle paragraph below and give me an answer.

Okay truce, I had a look through some of the messages and this other guy does seem to be a bit of a nutter. I don’t know how the
argument/harassment started but have you tried to do anything to sort it out? Surely you could get him arrested for harassment and your namesake website shut down, also couldn’t you sue him for libel or something?
Stuart

K
kenpangborn
Jan 21, 2004

HOWEVER………… I gave a
URL where you can e-mail and ask.

Still not going to do it,

That figures after your alegations it was faked.

see
that I have not made a statement about flights.

I see that you claimed there were no direct flights from the US to Cuba.

Why should it seem funny in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY? Or on a CHARTER flight? You continue to offer opinions on things you know NOTHING ABOUT!

They have pens don’t they?

Not many guy, again you remail CLUELESS about the poverty in Cuba. The "AVERAGE" Cuban earns $4.00 a month. A well paid Cuban earns $8.00 a month and the elite make $25.00 a month.

The boarding passes are supplied by Continental airlines. They bring a page of stickum seat assignments. You turn in the ticket, they give you a boarding pass, you buy the Tax Stamp you see on it for $25.00, and then go through immigration to a waiting room. When your flight is called you show your pass to the Department of Interior folks and the people from Continental and get on the plane. You also note a Korean war vintage Jeep with a machine gun mounted in back nearby.

Only AFTER you have offered closed statements of FACT do you later say
"well I don’t know wanything about it."

You like being picky and twisting peoples sentences don’t you.

Not really! But when you offer statements of "FACT" that in reality are stupid off the wall comments froom invisible third parties that are NOT facts at all that encourage Moore to harass me all over the net, what do you expact? Do you suppose I will just sit here silent while you pour gasoline on the fire with statements that have NO basis in fact?

I have not offered any closed statements of fact but I did pass on my friends
opinion, show me otherwise?

First you offered your "friend’s" opinion as "FACT": and added your own endorsement to it with other statements attached, sometimes as negative questions.

Opinions are allowed you know, they are not considered closed statements of
fact!

The question is a "FACT" question, when you offer an opinion it must be based on some factual underpinning. Now you are being childish.

Everybody has an opinion and just
because it differs from yours doesn’t make it wrong

Have you ever taken a course in "logic" in school? If you haven’t had one yet, I suggest you take one. In this case the question is a FACT based question, not something like "in my opinion there is a God." If you said; "in my opinion there is no God" that’s a valid opinion. However If the question that is under discussion is a fact based issue, and if I had said, I have had a personal meeting with God, it is not reasonable for you to say "in my opinion you didn’t" unless you have some factual basis to say that, such as; "It’s my opinion that you didn’t becuse I was with God at that time." That really isn’t an opinion you are making a contradictory claim of fact.

(answer truncated and will follow next)

If you are such an expert in photoshop then why do you need to ask the
question in the first place?

1. I never claimed to be an expert in anything.

2. What seems to escape you is that IF I actually went to Cuba, and those ARE my Ticket for one flight and boarding pass for the other, then it isn’t my "OPINION" it is my KNOWLEDGE, GOT IT?

My litte enemy (David Moore) has been blaming me for his actions via anonymous remailers for years. Moore did not know I was out of the country in November, so his antics continued through out the month. I was getting blamed for the attacks by some of his rather DULLARD victims of forgeries to their named, and death threats which is his FAVORITE tool. When I answred one of the most continually aggitated morons, telling them it wasn’t me, since I was in a country where there is NO internet, and I was in a part of the country where there were not even telephones, Moore, KNOWING he was going to be exposed to the few people he was able to fool, began his denial that I ever went to Cuba. He won’t accept photos of me in Cuba claiming they are easy to fake. So I offered the ticket for my flight TO Cuba and the boarding pass on my return with the Stamp of the Cuban authorites for the exit tax. Almost impossible to fake.
As his dupes began to absndon him when I put the scan up on my website, he started claiming it was altered in photoshop eventually SIX TIMES! I may not be an expert on Photoshop, but I do KNOW that an image altered SIX TIMES in Photoshop will SCREAM that it has been altered.

I then asked the question HERE, expecting ADULTS who DO know photoshop to respond. Instead I got CHILDREN! We got into inane "there are NO flights from the US to Cuba" and "My freiend is an executive with American and no such flight number exists." All sorts of silly assed fact claims NONE of which works out, and ALL of which I easily disproved. I wanted to get back to the central question of alterations on the NAME on the TICKET………. NOTHING was asked about the boarding pass until YOU claimed it was a FAKE. Now you say it is because no name is on it that the white is "too even" where the name should be.

Well going on that statement you should have kept quiet from the start! I have
used photoshop for a couple of years (and if you have ever used it you would understand when I say – I would consider myself to be a fairly new user), I may not be an expert but I am far from a beginner and still consider myself to be learning. Your original post was just another thing to try and do but turned into you getting arsey about what I supposedly said.

Not about what you supposedly said, what you DID say. Again the point is that if you were not sure of wthether it was altered, you should have skipped the subject. Instead at one point you ovffered that it was "obviously altered." Then you backtracked and tried to explain what you said when I challenged you.

I don’t think you understand, that IF I went to Cuba, is is NOT my "OPINION" that I KNOW (apart from photoshop) that I went.

I am not going to argue with you on your ability to make a toll free call from the UK.
But you could check independently by asking Ana at the Charter company in e-mail. You CHOOSE to refuse to do that, instead offering third people’s alleged opninions. I come back to the point that if you were not "ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN" it was the kind of question and situation where you should have NOT joined in with baseless OPINIONS supporting that it is a FAKE!

Yet I see no real steps to correct your
original claims. And in doing what you do you pour gasoline on the flame
war
and help distort it even more.

Well if you are such an expert in everything then I can see why you are such a troll.

Look TWIT I am an ABSOLUTE EXPERT on whether or not I went to CUBA!!

You come on this board and ask a question, you then get answers you don’t like
and start a flame war with your deranged friend.

I asked a question for ADULTS who have the KNOWLEDGE for their opinions to count! I wanted a response from somebody with the experience and KNOWLEDGE to tell a fake. Not a chil’s speculations and off the wall claims about what airline flies where. Or what MUST be printed on a boarding pass. Those comments and opinions are just STUPID. They spiral this into a wild flame war.

I told you I couldn’t answer your question but you kept asking

But not asking YOU! I was hoping to find somebody that new.

so when my friend turned up last weekend I asked him, he sat at this machine
and looked at your picture and the first thing he said was ‘It is a fake’,

That was HIS opinion, DOESN’T MAKE IT A CLOSED STATEMENT OF FACT.

Yes it does. But you omit WHY he said it was a fake. That it is clear white where he THINKS (and YOU think) my name should appear on the BOARDING PASS. And the BOARDING PASS wasn’t the question.
The issue was the TICKET and was THAT altered. TICKET NOT BOARDING PASS>

Issue on boarding pass is different. Is the STAMP faked.

You ahve so much SMOKE on the original question.

The allegation from Moore is that the NAME was doctored SIX TIMES…..

My question was from the ticket stub, WHERE THE NAME IS, does it appear to be altered.

Now with your responses the second question arises. That being that the ticket stub BY ITSELF doensn’t prove I was there, so to EXIT Cuba (meaning you were there to leave) you ahve to get that TAX STAMP that appears on the boarding pass. So the second question is HAS THAT BEEN FAKED OR ALTERED?

NAME FIELD ON TICKET
STAMP ON BOARDING PASS.

Cuba is a wonderful place, the culture is wonderful. It is more than just interesting. Of course my Wife is from Cuba and I have family all over the island. My son in law is Cuban. We don’t get all the programs from the UK as I suppose you don’t get all outs over there unless you have a sattelite receiver for the US programming.

Okay truce, I had a look through some of the messages and this other guy
does seem to be a bit of a nutter. I don’t know how the argument/harassment started but have you tried to do anything to sort it out?

The guy is a STALKER, this has been going on for years. There is no sorting things out with somebody who has such an obession based on mental illness. I am merely trying to defend myself from the "nutter." You’re not helping, you are helping confuse the issue.

Surely you could get him arrested for harassment and your namesake
website shut down, also couldn’t you sue him for libel or something?

No sadly I can’t. His website is offshore in New Zealand. About 7 years ago, President Clinton hot the "Telecommunicatons Deceny Act" passed into law, part of that law protects what the guy is doing.I can’t sue him or his ISP if it were in America. However complicating it the site is on a server outside the United States with a country with really murkey libel laws. In the UK I could nail the ISP to the barn door. In New Zealand I can’t. And it is NOT as cime in America to lie your ass off about somebody. Some things have taken him very close to criminal action.
A cowardly prosecutor where he lives is afraid to file the charges they could because the guy uses anonymous remailers for so much of his work, and he won’t go get a warrant to do a search to prove it is him. The Feds have, but they don’t talk to the locals.

Most of the things you say are reasonable, and in a world of normal people they apply. The guy is not bolted together well, his website tells most people that he’s deranged. Most of the people he cites are figments of his own mind. He has ONE real person on it. Of course Moore doesn’t talk about his many victims, like John Reinhagen, Joe O’Connor, Judy McLinn, Nacncy Kopfthammer, Stacy Anderson and so MANY MANY more!

Just send the e-mail and it will be answered for sure.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections