TW
Posted By
Tim_W_J_Andrew
Feb 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve installed the CS suite on my G4 733 mhz running 10.2.8 and everything works fine apart from Photoshop – which fails to launch correctly, reporting an error to do with personalisation information. All other CS apps launch OK…. Am still using PS 7 in the interim but I’d like to be able to use Version Cue with some of my projects. Any ideas?

I previously also had to reinstall 10.2.8 on a seperate drive as CS wouldn’t install at all on 10.3!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Buko
Feb 16, 2004
CS wouldn’t install at all on 10.3!

yes it will. I have done, so have a number of my friends, and many here on the forum.

I would suspect a bad system install of Panther first off.
JM
Jim_McCarthy
Feb 19, 2004
I’m having the same problem as Tim.
Everything in CS installs and opens except Photoshop. I get a message that reads: "Could not complete your request because of missing or invalid personalization information."
Can anyone help with a solution?
AS
andrew_spiering
Feb 20, 2004
wow, this is a big one LOL… Here is what i would do… this may sound corny but it works most of the time… Copy both CS cds to your desktop and install from there. As for 10.3 i am sure what happen was after you accepted the EULA is crashed or something like that… the issue is with the fonts in 10.3… CS is not compatible with some of the fonts so what you need to do… to install it under 10.3 sometimes is go into font book in the applications folder… and select computer– then select those fonts and disable them and then goto user— select those fonts and disable them and then goto classic and select those onts and disable them and then try to install cs… I would also recommend coping both cds to the desk top and install from there.
B
Buko
Feb 20, 2004
I have a G4 733 and the Creative Suite works just fine in 10.3.

at first I could not get Photoshop to start so I turned off font management (don’t use Font Book) and it started right up.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections