Re: Any way too remove the banner on web pages?

P
Posted By
Phosphor
Jul 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve done a fair bit of modifying the Web Gallery output, but I’m not aware of a method of doing what you want. PE2 doesn’t provide a variable for image size (at least they don’t use one in any of their samples).

You might be able to do a batch action as you requested, but I’m not the person to answer that question.

Another alternative is to use Elements for photo editing, and another tool for web gallery creation. Grant Dixon (the Challenge Person) uses PhotoThumb (http://photothumb.com/index.html). I’ve looked at the samples, and it would appear to do what you want. Image sizes, numbers for pages. Current page in index a different appearance.

Could be worth checking out, and worth the $30 US purchase price (this assumes you’re on Windows. I don’t know what’s available for the Mac).

Note, I’m not affiliated with PhotoThumb and also don’t use it. I just recall seeing a link from Grant, and took a look at their webpage. They provide a 30-day trial so you could look at it and see if it meets your needs.

Mike

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:40:52 -0700, "Justin Peer" wrote:

Hi,

I just built a web page of photos and, even though I removed all data from the banner section, it still generated pages with a blank banner.

I couldn’t find any way to turn this off, is there one. I had to go through each page and manually edit the html to remove the banner.

Irritating.

Thanks,

J.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections