J
Posted By
Julian
Jun 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
With all this talk about "Workflow" I am confused about the respective pros and cons are of using Aperture, Bridge and iPhoto as a photo management tool. I am aware, of course, that Aperture is a more powerful tool than iPhoto, but at what point is it advantageous to use over iPhoto? Is it worth the extra cost? As well, it would seem to me that anyone with Photoshop Bridge would have as much control over one’s photos as one would need. Or am I missing something here?

Perhaps someone could at least point me to a good web source or forum post that deals with this issue. Thanks.

Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Joel
Jun 26, 2007
Pluto wrote:

With all this talk about "Workflow" I am confused about the respective pros and cons are of using Aperture, Bridge and iPhoto as a photo management tool. I am aware, of course, that Aperture is a more powerful tool than iPhoto, but at what point is it advantageous to use over iPhoto? Is it worth the extra cost? As well, it would seem to me that anyone with Photoshop Bridge would have as much control over one’s photos as one would need. Or am I missing something here?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

– Yes, I know what "aperture", "bridge", "iPhone" are, but this is the very
first time I have heard someone mentions all 3 of them in single message. Or I have never heard of Pro nor Con between them.

– Photoshop Bridge? I guess you are missing the "ARC" (Adobe RAW Converter"?

Perhaps someone could at least point me to a good web source or forum post that deals with this issue. Thanks.

Have you heard of www.google.com ? you have more chance to Google your answer for your odd question there than here.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections