DR
Posted By
Donna_Ruth_Johnstone
Aug 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve made an animation in Image Ready. I need the delay time between frames to be 4 seconds. It views fine in the preview mode. But in the web page, the pictures change with no delay. I’ve saved it as HTML and graphics (gif).

What am I doing wrong?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

H
heathrowe
Aug 29, 2004
I’m guessing that the actual file outputted as .jpg!

Happens to me all the time.
Thing is ImageReady remembers the last used output setting from Photoshop, even if you are creating an animated gif.

Solution.
In ImageReady, select frame 1.
Jump back to Photoshop.
File/Save for the Web, then change the jpg >> gif, then OK Jump back to ImageReady, and Save Optimized As, it should now output as animated.

🙂
heathrowe
DR
Donna_Ruth_Johnstone
Aug 29, 2004
Actually, I found out what I did wrong. The file was set up right, but I didn’t realize that when I saved it as a html and a gif, that I had to then build the remaining web page around it, instead of copying and pasting the html into an already made web page. This is for my high school reunion at: <http://www.tootswebsite.com/reunion/memorial.htm>

Thank you for your help, though.
Donna

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections