E
Posted By
Edvado
Jun 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My co-workers and I are stumped. How do you draw a curve using the pen tool, but NOT have Photoshop fill it in? We can’t seem to find out where or how to set the option to do it.

-Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

N
nomail
Jun 20, 2007
Edvado wrote:

My co-workers and I are stumped. How do you draw a curve using the pen tool, but NOT have Photoshop fill it in? We can’t seem to find out where or how to set the option to do it.

After you’ve selected the pen tool, look at the left corner of the tool bar. There is a groups of three small icons which determine that behavior. You need the middle icon (paths) for what you want, but you now have the left one (shape layers) selected.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com
K
KatWoman
Jun 20, 2007
"Johan W. Elzenga" wrote in message
Edvado wrote:

After you’ve selected the pen tool, look at the left corner of the tool bar. There is a groups of three small icons which determine that behavior. You need the middle icon (paths) for what you want, but you now have the left one (shape layers) selected.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com <<what he said
E
Edvado
Jun 21, 2007
(Johan W. Elzenga) wrote:

Edvado wrote:

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! We were closing the file and opening it again in Illustrator to get around the issue!

I can’t wait to show my fellow G.A.’s how simple the fix is!

-Edvado

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections