I
Posted By
ID._Awe
Aug 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just installed KPT6 and when I use it my cursor gets the shakes and won’t move more a few pixels.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

I
ID._Awe
Aug 27, 2004
I have an MS wireless natural multimedia keyboard and mouse, a WACOM Graphire II tablet and Windows 2000 with all updates. Photoshop 7.01. Works fine with KPT 3 and Equalizer.

Anyone had this problem? Know a solution?
O
Ol__Whozit
Aug 27, 2004
I run WinXP Pro, wireless keyboard, wireless trackball mouse, and a Wacom 9×12 Intuos with PS 7.01, and KPT 3, 5, and 6. No problems whatsoever.

Do you have the PS upgrade installed? KPT had some problems until that came out.
Aug 27, 2004
I thought the update was just addressing problems with KPT 3?
B
BobLevine
Aug 27, 2004
It did only deal with 3.

ID, have you tried reinstalling the Mouse driver? Trashing PS prefs? You could also check to see if it’s the video driver by turning down hardware acceleration.

Bob
I
ID._Awe
Aug 27, 2004
Re: "ID, have you tried reinstalling the Mouse driver? Trashing PS prefs? You could also check to see if it’s the video driver by turning down hardware acceleration."

Everything works fine, including KPT3 and Equalizer. I don’t think trashing the prefs is going to work because the filters run as a separate mini-app. The mouse drivers are the built-in ones and I’ve been running my Matrox G550 without incident until this installation.

RE: "Do you have the PS upgrade installed?" Nobody reads post#1.

Re: "I thought the update was just addressing problems with KPT 3?" Yes it deal with that issue, that’s why KPT 3 works for me.

H-m-m-m-m-m-m! Maybe it was a corrupt download from Corel

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections